I don't give a shit about cycles, I want blender render

What do any of those have to do with a glitch where vertex groups becoming spontaneously assigned to only one specific part of a mesh?

Yes, you’re right. Why waste time in users like you?. Nobody should have wasted time here since that kind of thread title and aggressive attitude.
By the way, you already have almost eight months in this community and you have only 23 post… It seems that you are not worried in helping much in this community too… Yeah, what a shame this community

Like I said, I’ll do the real work in physical reality, and trolls like you can sit on your fat ass in your cushy nerf life but at least be good at one fucking god damn program. Obviously you can’t even do that. Go find another website to destroy.

Well… this went downhill pretty quickly.

Blendernube, you’ll find that you’ll more frequently get positive replies to your threads if you have a clear subject line that specifically states your problem. It’s even better if you can provide images or - even better - share an example .blend file that we can help troubleshoot for you.

From the sounds of things, it sounds like perhaps you’ve got multiple materials on your mesh (either on purpose or through experimentation with trying to figure things out), but in the process of working, your body texture ended up appearing on your head material. This could be because you’ve mis-assigned vertices to the wrong material slot, but it’s more likely that you accidentally changed the material for the slot assigned to your head vertices.

Of course, without seeing the actual .blend file, it’s hard to know for certain.

That all said, this thread has deteriorated pretty completely, so I’m closing it. If you still have issues with your materials and textures that you need resolved, please start a new thread… preferably one with a more clear title.