How to make a grid game in Blender 2.6?

The only difference I see is that you have both True, and False level triggering enabled but that still works in my file. Can you try uploading your file again? I think thats the only way I’ll be able to help any further, or you could try one of the other methods, users hae posted in this thread.

I uploaded it using Dropbox. Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lis3utgmixpv0ib/GAME.blend?dl=0

Ok, found the problem. Your grid is much larger than the grid in my example. My grid had 1bu x 1bu grid spaces, and yours is 2bu x 2bu. You just have to adjust your file to that by doubling the range your rays. I also noticed that you need to change the direction of some of your rays as well. Then It should work fine.

Here are the steps I took to get this to work, though @kevincorrigan just beat me to it:

-Switch from Blender Render to Blender Game :wink:
-Change the ‘collision’ sensor for sensing Win to a near sensor, set to a range of 0.01
-Check ‘actor’ under the physics tab for both the robot and the win cube.
This gets the success state to function.

-In Target’s logic, changed the length of all the Ray sensors to 1.0.
-Fixed the axis of the Ray sensors for forward and right (they need to be negative)
This fixes the collision issue, and seems to work quite well.

A peice of advice: The cubes making up the floor and walls of that scene must be vastly optimised. There’s no reason those cubes need to be 1000 polys each :wink:

Thank you all so much for helping me. The game is finally working!