Honda CBR600f

*** “3” Stars for the “nice nice” link ever :p.

and OMG they have
“Royalty Free HDRI Maps and Textures”
tkz buddy.

Sweeeeeeeet!

Amazing Render!! Even if it should be a supermoto. :wink:

Is there any tutorials on how to mix photography and CG? What’s the technique called? That might help my search out. PM me.

Sweet, Nice One Mate!

nice work the only thing which is bothering me is the scaling of the model but u have done a wonderfull job on the modeling :slight_smile:

The Edges of the backwheel profile are a bit to prominent over the rounded tire shape (the old curse when working with subdivision modifier and sharp edges). Apart of this very well done modelling.

Possible it’s not the scale that’s off, but the difference of the focal lenght between render and background image ? But I just can’t tell for sure.

Wow, very nice! Are the shadows on the road composited or did you make a special shadow-catcher material?

It’s fantastic, actually!

One of the best stills, IMO

Best regards

I saw a post of this on facebook from BlenderGuru. My first impression was it was a photograph of a real bike, as did my wife. As a long time biker and 3D dabbler, I can really give it no higher praise than that. :smiley:

Excellent render. Very realistic.

It’s a bike belonging to a 8 foot giant. Nice work - scaling could be better.

not sure why you guys keep saying the scale is off. there’s no way you can tell without an actual reference. the road is small to begin with, keep that in mind. can you prove the scale is off?

The renders are amazing.

yeah very good render, i like it, but it would be much better if it was in a techno environment with grey/blue hues.

You should trade that model to Honda for a real bike. Bet they could use it for adverts.

This render is by far the best I have seen. I clicked this thinking it was a reference picture. Kudos on that.

Amazing Render! I’m jealous of your skills. The scaling is perfect on the first one, but the others are off (like everyone else already said)

Having spent most of my life riding these things down leafy single track country roads, I don’t think the size is that much off at all. I would have been fooled, except for the tires being too clean for a wet road and there is no sag in the chain. Other than that, bloody brilliant!

love it. can you show your node setup for paint?

Material and Model are well done!