Help Build "Project Nevalys" - The Open-world Fantasy Game

If you’re discussing the actual project, please create a new thread or a community group. This forum is specifically for seeking help on projects, not for discussing thing or sharing WIP.

Well most of the points seem valid except the game size has been reduced exponentially taking in mind the realistic limits. Its now 64 sq km which certainly makes stuff a tad easier. I forgot the inform the Sun to update the original post.
Cheers.

Sorry. Can you move the last 8 or 9 posts to a new thread? Or tell me where to make one? :confused:

Well, its a challenge. Tough. Tedious. But it can be done.:yes: Also this -

OP’s been updated accordingly.
I have to thank Kheetor for going through the whole post though. And thanks for the (slghtly cold) feedback too!:stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers.

As this is a game project, probably the best sub-forum is Game Engine > Team Projects. Alternatively, you could use BlenderArtists’ Community Groups. You can create a new group for your project and have many custom threads for that as you’d like.

Another update! The OP now has the new WIP logo for the project!

I’ll be following up Fweeb’s suggestion to make a WIP thread for all discussions regarding the project in the next 3-4 days, so please refrain from getting involved in large discussions on this thread.

Again, help in any area mentioned in the OP will be gladly accepted! ALL the positions listed are still very much open! As always, you can reach me at [email protected] .

Cheers!

progress

Our current requirement is character modelers! If you’re interested, you can sign right up! Or maybe just make a character or two out of the kindness of your heart :slight_smile:

E-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Have you got anybody working on this monster yet? I’d give it a go. This is what I have so far.

That monster hasn’t been taken yet. Continue with it and let’s see where it leads. Any help is appreciated.

What about this? Is this what you had in mind?

Looks pretty good. The only flaw I see is that you’ve made the creature a tad shorter than planned. Its height is 10-12 feet which I think has resulted in the hands looking shortened. Keep working on it, I’m sure you’ll figure it out!

This version is a bit more lanky.

Remember this? <.<

Wow a forum about projects in which you can not discuss the projects. Never mind I give up. Good luck to you and your game.

Hey there! I’m interested in helping with your project (I’m a voice actor) but my email just got bounced back! Do you have a new contact address? Cheers!

Interesting. Email me at [email protected] and we can talk further.

Sorry guys, due to technical problems we haven’t been able to get the WIP thread up (and partly coz we aren’t sure where it should go).
Hopefully it’ll be up by this weekend. But thanks a lot for helping out Cybermonk!

OP’s been updated.

Cheers!

due to technical problems we haven’t been able to get the WIP thread up (and partly coz we aren’t sure where it should go).

WIP is short for Work in Progress and by the looks of it this entire thread should be in Works in Progress and Game Demos.

Stop treating this as your WIP/update thread. It’s not “technically” any more “problematic” to post in correct forum.

This is what I found in the thread you and Fweeb recommended. Hence the confusion.

Again, I’m following this. I know you think I’m uselessly bumping the post, but I have to show the post is active. This is an active recruitment thread. and this:

How about you properly tell us where to post the WIP? I typed an entire WIP post before realizing that the forum was only for BGE projects.