Have you met Astro ???? (with screenshots)

That is so cute and it looks so real! :smiley:

The second one doesn’t look too real because of the strange grass and the dog’s proportions are kinda funny, but the first one, I just want to hug it! :wink:

That is the best thing in the world.

Absolutely superb!

Wow! Very nice work! Beautifully done. The fur looks amazing. I’d love to see some of the behind the scenes information on this. For instance, what does your hair material look like in the shader tree, how did you go about combing the hair, what particals settings made the most difference, what were your render sampling settings? Things like that. Coincidentally, I just happened to be making a dog/wolf-ish creature at the moment too so I’d love to see how your approach to doing fur.

Love it! <3

The amount of fur detail is simply mind-blowing!

Very realistic, and so cute ! Nice work !

awesome! it looks so real ! i want to ran and pick up and hug astro! Excellent job!

very nice!

Fantastic and great.

How you get that expresion whit just Hair and two eyes?, the nose a bit dry maybe but great man.

Congratz and regards.

that dog really gives me a warm and fussy feeling inside, i am sure that was the intention when you made him or her :slight_smile:

totally awesome work. I love this puppy

Awesome work! I vote this to the gallery. :stuck_out_tongue:

very nice works!

a wire snapshot please!

Thanks!

It is beautiful. :slight_smile:

Visual realistic and very beautiful. This yes that is a very master of 3D art.

WOW Looks almost realistic!:yes:

I hate dogs.
Doesn’t stop me from being impressed though - brilliant work.

Great work again Pratiek.
Keep it up.

ha draguu you master blender blaster you. Once again you raise the bar for my own work. I was working on a cat but your fur has me speechless. You have got to share some of your fur secrets with the masses!

This is AWESOME… Oo