Grand theft auto style game - openworld

wonderful project, you should upload something on youtube :smiley: BTW I send you a pm

Thxs alot. i have youtube videos of the game on the 1st page. i just updated the game where he don’t glitch out slide or run threw walls. i’m just taking my time. listing to music as i go along. i also sent you a message back

lol nice. I like the updated character, he’s got some nice kicks too. I don’t know much about rigging yet but that second screen shot looks like a fairly organized setup, well done. I’ve got my own solo project too, if you need signs, fake brands, that kind of stuff, hit me up.

Stuff like this

The game is suposed to be cartoonic or something? Because the main character s proportions are a little off, I dont know, anyway, good luck!

haha mindshockstudios didn’t see the youtube videos… lol Cookinsoda nice update dude keep going

Thanks alot. i love the logos they look chromed out :slight_smile: he will be able to swap his outfit. from like suits. to normal clothes later on. so i’ll keep you in mind! thx for the offer

The game is suppose to be Cartoony/Realistic. like gta3 in its own way… also thanks!

Thanks i’m working on the game now as we all speak! :slight_smile: i’ll post a new video soon

Wow! Really interesting on it! I hope you’ll make Great game.

Thxs! Its a Cool Game

NEW VIDEO

haha this game is fun, nice update with the granades… PS I like the red eye lol’s, totally agree about yo frankie aswell bender peps couldn’t done way better if they ran with another idea…

Yeah They Make Childish stuff. if they Came With something “BadAss” everyone would be running to blender trying to use it and not Talk down on it.’ people say aye 3d Max is better then blender. truth is blender is easy and way faster you get the same Results at the end. i know a few cats they swapped from MAX to blender and said blender is way easier. don’t believe the hype. the media supports 3dMax. and people follow that. the crowd don’t know that blender is just as equal

But “The people” Judge blender off what we Bring out. Kid shit like YoFrankie. thats just my opinion everyone thinks different. not saying yo frankie didn’t have talent put into it. just the hole kid game. we need a little more M for Mature going on in the blender community

LOGIC BASE CAR PHYSICS WRAPPER (IN PROGRESS)

WASTED

you can’t shoot, dude you should like put a crosshair when you start to fire shots. that would look polished up also I’d speed up those bulits and give them ah shorta life. NICE death scene to good work on that. I’d love to see your setup of that vehicles logic, awesome. I’m watch’n your progress steadily :smiley:

Thanks alot happy you are still with me. I Did have a CrossHair a long time ago but i deleted it out. because it wasn’t accurate. (changing from shotgun crosshair to pistol crosshair) when i get to the point of ammo and where different guns take more damage on a enemy i’ll then put the different crosshairs up i just fixed where the bullets spawn in the perfect position i can add a crosshair but later… Main Focuse is bigger things, for the next Release i got’s to have Death-Ai gameplay-and car pimping done. so when i release the next Exe there will be Actually real gameplay going on i at least want the public to know this underground game by C.6 exe i want it to look presentable to the public, rite now i’m about to work on blood drops coming from his body. so when hes taking damage blood can fall on the ground. Keep tuned! this is going to be some real Live shit

Sorry I’am Moving Kinda Slow Folks. i see you All comments on youtube, but it won’t let Me reply. keep giving feedback
Here is a update. CAR AI. The AI is kinda smart because it will know whenever a car or person is infront of it so it will STOP Notice the stop isn’t sharp its smooth. i also added a button that allows you to completely control the car. you will see in this video

Also Added blood to His Death
[ATTACH=CONFIG]282361[/ATTACH]