georg

Oh wow…I wish I could make my own textures like that :frowning: They look really real!

Hi Doris,

Could you please make a video or something showing how you make the bridge betwin Blender and Zbrush.
I’ve used GoB and it works fine, and then use sking wrap modifiers to be applied on each level of subdivision… that fine.
But, there is a level of detail where you can’t do this anymore.

What if you have done the main sculpting, retopo, detail sculpting with blender and just want to make texture painting and hi frequency detail sculpting and normal + bump map baking with Zbrush and then get back to blender for rendering?

I was so frustrated when Max published hos “The beast” tutorials because he just cut this very moment and didn’t answer my enquiry :(.

I’m currently working on a video to show how to paint bump map and normal map to make hi frequency details through texture painting and openGL rendering… but please… help ussssss!!!

hi pieriko, we are discussing right now the topics of new tutorials, and i will see if i can squeeze in what you request. but, i cannot promise, since the topics on the list are more sculpting orientated.

pieriko gave me some very helpful advise at blendercookie, so i reworked the portrait again. many changes, some of them are quite subtle. the big goal was to improve on realism and composition… redid the skinshader completely, and worked on the hairsystems and added a few more, worked on the lightning …

i am very happy how the portrait improved, so my big thank you to pieriko!