Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth.

Regarding raindrops, you’re aware that you need to have dust particles in the sky to act as a nucleus for the condensation, right?

That’s why your car is always dirty after a rainy day, and generally that dust would contain the same elements as found in soil.

At least watch the first 40 seconds on this video. The plane flyes well below cumulus clouds
and leaves a trail. You can tell with the scale of the electrical wire and transformer as it passes.
Please dont tell me it was testing some kind of…

If I did not hear a report of this Climate Geoengineering stuff on the radio the other day.
I would have probably not payed as much attention to the subject.
Now that The Cats out of the bag. We just have to wait and see how the Lame Stream Media Spins it.

I like science and I like nature. But without a healthy earth (nature) we have nothing. Including Blender.

You keep bringing up cumulus clouds, but why do they have anything to do with contrails?

An airplane win provides lift by creating local high-pressure and low-pressure zones. This low-pressure zone above the wing can cause condensation even when the moisture and pressure levels in air normally would not cause it (i.e. on a day without clouds)

Air is a combination of various gasses including Oxygen, Nitrogen and water vapor. These are held in an equilibrium according to various gas laws. Let’s use the most basic, the ideal gas law.

The ideal gas law can be summarized into a single equation:
PV = nRT
Where P = pressure, V = volume, n = number of atoms (in moles), R = the gas constant, T = temperature

How does an aeroplane fly? It creates a low pressure area above it’s wings that ‘suck’ the plane up (yes, simplification). If we reduce the pressure and keep volume and number of atoms the same, what happens? The temperature drops. What happens then? The water vapor condenses.
That is a huge simplification. There’s actually an equilibrium formed between temperature, pressure, and humidity, but it’ll do for now. Go read up on Vapor Pressure for more details.

Thus planes could in theory create condensation behind them if the ‘temperature’ drop caused by it passing (simplification) is enough for the water to condense.

The plane flyes well below cumulus clouds and leaves a trail.

What is mist? Some funny grey stuff at ground level. Hint: it’s a cloud, well below cumulus clouds. Nothing stops their being conditions for water vapour to form at ground level. Just look above your kettle when it’s boiling, there’s a local cloud caused by some disturbance in the atmosphere (in that case, injection of hot water vapor - similar to what happens in the exhaust of an aircraft)

Contrails do not stop and start in that short of distance

In some videos you see the condensation stop and start a couple of times. How can this happen, surely it proves it’s spraying something?
Uhhh, Nope.

Let’s think about rain. Does rain come down equally over an entire city? Nope, it comes in patches and waves. How about smaller, is it constant across a football field? Sometimes. How far did that aircraft move. If it was coming in for landing so it was probably in the 500kph region. How far did it travel in those few seconds? 138m per second. A football field every second. Easily enough time for the pressure/temperature/humidity to have changed significantly.

Analyse what you see, apply what you have learned. Understand the world, find the actual problems.
(I can recommend taking a basic physics, chemistry and maths modelling course. They work wonders on figuring out why things are the way they are. Wikipedia, khan academey and youtube ‘informational’ videos can not substitute for a semester of university or even high school level learning. Try to understand what you learn, rather than just memorize it)

I do understand how contrails are formed… fairly well anyway. And they do exists.
I dont disagree with that. And lets say you can explain the cause of the streaks running across the skys around the world as contrails. (That seem to last forever from what I have seen.)

Then will still have a enviromental/climate problem since the “contrails”are producing such a blancket effect around the world that is caused by human intervention. We are still in effect
creating a sort of Climate Geoengineering. Natures natural weather paterns change.
This would effect the sun by blocking sunlight,heating/cooling, rain patterns, crop growth, plant growth life cycle, ocean heating, etc…
More people more planes more contrails+jetfuil=…

Yet the enviromentalist/scientists are yet to say a word about it.

High amounts (historical amounts) of Aluminium +… are found in rain water. Then we have another enviromental/health problem that the enviromentalist/scientists are yet to say boooo about.

If I did not hear a report of this Climate Geoengineering stuff on the radio the other day.
I would have probably not payed as much attention to the subject.
Now that The Cats out of the bag. We just have to wait and see how the Lame Stream Media Spins it.

I like science and I like nature. But without a healthy earth (nature) we have nothing.

I do care about what happens… but I know nothing is going to change.

I will leave you with this song. Thanks for taking the time (everyone) to read my rant posts ^ and replying.
Im going through a funny patch in life. Probably my past birthday.
Take care.

So you’d rather believe Youtube (where anyone can sound like an expert in any given field given some fancy edits, big words, and ominous music) rather than the actual experts.

Suit yourself.

Video or not video, they are destroying the nature! They are bringing paid experts.

Would you say that Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura are experts?

If so, then it only proves my point, there’s a ton of people out there who claim to be an expert in something whether or not they have the credentials. Also, how they can be producing these videos if the government wants to hide it (no reports of men in black suits raiding the homes of those posting them as far as I know, preferably taking them away in flying saucers to secret underground bases populated by lizard people). Also, a YouTube video doesn’t even have to tell the truth about people’s credentials, a well done video can do a very good job of ‘manufacturing’ an expert to give it weight.

Dang-it. I was not going to post/reply anymore but.

With all due respect Ace,
With all my bad spelling, bad grammer and puncuation. And silly videos.

I think you just made yourself look really silly by using this distraction.

Why ignore what I have said.Or what the videos say.
Does any of it have any vallitity?

Bye.
Best regards folks.

Fed Report: Time to Examine Purposely Cooling Planet Idea

There’s a link to an article over at the Denver Post regarding recent proposals to study the possibility of purposely injecting sulfur pollution into the atmosphere as a means to reflect sunlight in an attempt to mimic the natural cooling effect caused by things such as volcanic eruptions. The National Academy of Sciences is only recommending small scale tests of the idea so that the positive and negative effects can be studied.

Best I can tell there is no current plan to use commercial airliners to distribute sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere. It’s not something that would need to be constantly sprayed into the atmosphere every single day, but really I suppose I don’t know and I imagine those studying the concept don’t really know and that’s one reason they’d like small scale tests.

While I’m not a particularly big fan of the global warming concept as a whole, if someone wants to go out there and combat it because they believe in it they certainly can. Truth be told, regardless of whether global warming is real and man-made or not we are living in the Quaternary Ice Age that will inevitably end. The inter-glacial period we’re in could end plunging the earth into deep cold, or the Quaternary Ice Age we’re in could end elevating the earth’s temperatures to something probably rather uncomfortable. One way or another both of those two things are going to happen eventually, they may happen at the same time, they may not, but either way you slice it it’s going to happen.

As far a chemtrails, I really don’t know. I think a lot of people have an affinity for distrusting others, IE the government, largely due to poor trust experiences in their past. Over time people who’ve had bad experiences grow distrusting of others, the severity of their past experiences dictates the severity of their present affinity for distrust.

Moreover human beings, not unlike many other animals, have a natural tendency to fear that which is unknown. So when you bring this natural fear together with a learned affinity for distrust you end up with what some call paranoia. What we’re seeing here is that people assume that someone should not be trusted, if they should not be trusted than what they say at face value is false and therefore meant to cover something up, what it is that is being covered up is unknown and should therefore be feared.

P.S. If you get stung by a bee you learn that bees can cause pain and therefore tend to avoid them in the future. If you are stung repeatedly over your life you may grow highly fearful of the bee believing that even the smallest encounter could lead to something rather painful. The same is true with people. If you have largely negative encounters with others then you will grow to fear people.

P.P.S. As for the ending of the Ice Age, truth be told the Earth itself is incredibly young, so too is the human race. It’s entirely possible that the Earth will enter an entirely different cycle that has never happened before in history. Given what we’ve learned from the Earth’s history it would seem highly likely that our current inter-glacial period will end and so too will this ice age, what comes after that may be the same or similar to what has come after the other ice ages, it could very well be something entirely different.

Whether we have the intelligence and technology to do something about it remains to be seen. As in all things there is only one that for sure knows all of these answers. Time will tell.

P.P.P.S. There’s something to be said for the phrase I don’t know. Is chemtrailing really happening? I don’t know. If so is it for nefarious purposes? I don’t know.

I can tell you this, throughout history people, corporations and governments have, in fact, undertaken many secretive projects with nefarious goals. So to assume that any given government is enacting some grand scheme to undermine the populace is not at all crazy, really it’s just based on past experiences. That doesn’t mean it’s true or false, only saying that I understand why someone might distrust the government and why someone might feel that the government is trying to screw them over.

Nonetheless we could propose this scenario. The government is secretly chemtrailing thee skies, but with good intentions. In this case the government is lying, but not for nefarious purposes, nonetheless the results could be disastrous simply because we are an infant species that is prone to making mistakes. Sometimes all the good intentions in the world can’t stop one from their own stupidity. We’ve never purposely engineered a global ecosystem before, it would stand to reason that in our attempts to learn how we’re going to make a few bad calls.

At the same time, that’s all part of the learning process. The best we can hope for is that we just don’t screw things up beyond repair.

A little bit of background in regards to my comments on paranoia. I, myself, am not a psychologist, however; I have battled a bit with paranoia myself and in so doing I have studied myself and sought after the sources of this.

While I believe there are quite a few factors, primarily the people closest to me in my childhood years were highly manipulative and extremely untrustworthy. In addition to that there’s the greater environment factor. Here in the states we are constantly surrounded by advertisements, pretty much all of which I would rate at being highly manipulative and in a lot of cases downright fabricated. So in growing in an environment surrounded by such manipulative and untruthful behavior it is only natural that a certain percentage of the population grows distrustful of others. To quote a famous anti-marijuana commercial, from where did I learn to be paranoid? “From you, I learned it from watching you.”

P.S. I’ve made quite a bit of progress on my paranoia. How to deal with it, well the fear of the unknown part is mainly how I worked on it, doing my best not to be afraid and not to assume the worst. The distrust part, that’s pretty hard to work on because, quite frankly, I don’t trust you any more than I can throw you and that distrust is perfectly well and justified and therefore need not be worked on. At least not from my end.

P.P.S. I used the word ‘you’ a few times there which might make it sound as though I’m speaking to someone specific. To clarify if I’m speaking to anyone it’s to whomever is reading these words. I don’t find the human race to be particularly trustworthy. To be honest anyone who is ‘paranoid’ has every right to be so. Sure a lot of times a ‘paranoid’ person might come up with rather eccentric conclusions, regardless of what they believe to be the truth when they say they believe someone is lying they’re more likely to be right than wrong.

If I were an alien race I would avoid this planet like the plague. If I were a highly intelligent advanced species I’d avoid this planet because there certainly exists the possibility that some sly human salesman could trick me into believing that I was human and then get me to work on some sad useless little project for a rock bottom salary. An advanced species would probably have developed little defense against such manipulation and trickery because they have no use for such a defense, such things would not be a problem they’d need to defend against.

We, on the other hand, need to spend more time and money on cracking secrets and lies than on education.:ba:

And that, my friend, is the god’s honest truth.

liberate tuteme ex inferis”

Trying to mitigate our effects through intervention can have consequences that we couldn’t foresee. It takes more data than anyone could recon to even observe the current state of our climate.

The best way to handle this is to be more passive. That means naturalizing our systems.

there is really only one solution
And it is NOT popular

remove 1/2 to 2 /3 of the population
just post ww2 population is sustainable

We could be 20 billion on Earth and have happy and healthy lives ! ; Two wrongs do not make a right…

Current projections show that the human population may start to decline in the next century due to falling birth rates (it will peak at 10 billion and start to go down). Also, it’s been aided by a climactic warm period which has increased the productivity of agricultural lands and projections show that it’s not going to last (if not through catastrophic warming, then severe cold).

The “population bomb” scare of the 1970’s, not going to happen.

Whilst I certainly find it interesting to hear various opinions on the subject of carbon emissions really there’s not likely to be any information on this thread that’s any more or less informative than anywhere else. For many of us our information is filtered through various different sources before it reaches our ears. It’s really not easy for the average person, such as myself, to determine if the article he is reading was written by a person or organization with an interest in skewing the facts or not.

I mean you can read two articles about the exact same information, but come away with two completely different view points. You could read one article that organizes and states the information in such a way to make it appear as though global warming is a proven fact and inevitable catastrophe and another using the exact same ‘facts’ and ‘sources,’ but organizes that information and states that information in such a way so as to make it appear as though global warming is a complete farce and waste of time.

I’m quite sure it has nothing to do with global domination, if anyone is lying, skewing the facts or otherwise manipulating the possible conclusions it probably has more to do with money than anything else as it almost always does.

I’ve read a number of articles, some that say the current amount of carbon in the atmosphere, forgive me if I’m wrong, but I think around 400ppm, is a staggering amount while others, using the same 400ppm number, make it sound as though it’s nothing more than a drop in the ocean compared to other periods in Earth’s history that have seen that number range from well over 10,000ppm.

To be honest I don’t think any of them know what they’re talking about, moreover a lot of’em probably have a monetary interest in skewing the information one way or the other, the sulfur mining industry for one.

You know if the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere were a problem it’d probably be a better idea to remove it rather than sweep it under the rug, that is cover it up with sulfur. However; from the Denver Post article I posted, while it is possible to remove 100% of man-made carbon emissions from the atmosphere it is quite a bit more expensive than pumping sulfur into the air. Cutting corners on the engineering of our one and only ecosystem seems like a bad idea to me, but then again I’m not the guy with deep pockets who needs to be swayed one way or the other.

P.S. To the guy who mentioned robot overlords, I wouldn’t see them coming up with any better ideas. Mind you any artificial intelligence needs to be a learning machine and they only have us to learn from so I imagine they’d only end up making the same mistakes.

I’ve checked out the horses mouth to the best of my ability. A lot of articles seem to claim that the earth has been setting record high average temperatures over and over again, but in looking at historical graphs of global average temperatures we haven’t even come close to setting any records. Over the last 2,000 years there have been several warm periods followed by cold periods, according to these graphs we are currently in a warm period that was broken briefly by a slight cooling period. The warming trend, which appears to be completely normal in comparison to previous warming periods, peaked in '98 before dipping into this brief cooling period, that peak was probably not even half way to the high peak back around Roman times, at which time, I might add, human CO2 emissions were practically non-existent.

It is likely that we will bounce back from our current dip into colder temperatures to re-align with the warm period, but from the graph that warm period looks to be on-track for a rather average peak, well below the peak almost 2000 years ago, before curving back into a cooling period.

More long term graphs showing global average temperatures from millions of years into the past, the warm period we were in back in the 90’s, which is expected to continue after our current brief cool, doesn’t even show up on the grid it’s so insignificantly tiny. When I say it doesn’t show up because it’s tiny I don’t mean small as in short, but small as in the temperature difference between the '98 peak and the peak of the last cooling period might as well be no difference at all, it just doesn’t register it’s so tiny, not even anywhere near registering.

Compared to a few million years ago we are in an absolutely frigid period right now, I mean deep deep cold. Probably why they call it an Ice Age for cryin’ out loud.

Of course, I’m not a climatologist or scientist. Just a dude with a laptop and too much time on his hands.

It’s not about CO2 or even all hydrocarbons. It’s about equilibrium and the carrying capacity of the planet. CO2 wouldn’t have been an issue in the past when the forests were unmolested.

Right now the major concerns about air composition revolves around methane which is the worst of the greenhouse gasses. Much of it comes from livestock. It’s been capped off and utilized in the landfills now so, solutions are emerging.

The extrapolations have created some degree of hysteria because they are based on lack of change. The evidence would suggest that when our arms are twisted, change happens. I wouldn’t buy into the hysteria however the evidence for anthropogenic climate change is pretty clear.

The climate has changed at a fairly consistent rate barring things like megavolcanos, asteroid strikes etc… The increase in the overall warming since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution and the rapid population increase that resulted due to the higher standard of living it afforded, has exceeded the normal rate of change… by a lot.

Some of this can be mitigated by off world mining and such however we can’t just keep being voracious consumers with no consideration for the system that we are reliant upon. We need to allow the scientists to have their say with respect to the economic system. The planet won’t take a bribe.

Fact: Geoengineering is happening now.

Instead of saying “Chemtrails” call it for what it is.

Though many have now at least heard of the ongoing atmospheric spraying known as solar radiation management (SRM) and stratospheric aerosol geoengineering (SAG), most are still not familiar with another form of geoengineering, “ocean fertilization”. It’s easy enough for the average person to take note of the all too visible spraying of our skies, but how can we know what the climate engineers are doing to our oceans without our knowledge or consent?

I clipped this from a website http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org

Have fun and be good. :slight_smile:

That website appears to be the work of Dane Wiggington. Here’s some factual analysis for you of some of his claims;
Dane Wiggington’s points debunked