Game of thrones

The queen wanted the throne yesterday awesome pics of her set visit

One week I have not watched GoT, and my hands are starting to shake…Maybe I need a drink.

HAHA have that drink

Arrr…I think I will have a Morgan and coke…

I love to play that…

just finished the books again

If anyone of you are debating whether or not to start the books or even the show (or read the books after watching the show) I would say go for it! The books offer a richer adventure than the TV series, not to say the TV adaptation isn’t as adventurous or amazing, just…less so!

With the books, you get far more character depth, a great insight into locations, characters, story and history as well as the chance to know the characters that didn’t quite make it into the show and how their absence could have altered the story. There is also for the fact that reading the books will still be a different experience than watching the show, as the seasons progress we see more altered.

That said, I’m going to make a few comments on the latest season. So, spoilers!

I didn’t like that they changed so much for this season. First; the death of Jojen! Absolutely lame! Second; no Coldhands! Third: Thenns change! Fourth: The Hound + Arya’s scene changes. Fifth; Tyrion NEVER figured out it was Joffrey that hired the assassin to kill Bran! Sixth; excluding Penny!

That’s all. Some of the changes were good, but some of them were only good because of slight differences that still should have been handled better. For example, they should not have removed Jaime telling Tyrion the truth about Tysha but rather make it so that Tyrion never threatens to kill Jaime. Still though, in this regard, the TV show did it better.

The books, I have read 6 times, never watched the show