Free hdri skies - a lot of

Sorry but it works as it is. Providing one huge pack/bundle could kill my server as there are many people interested in. Also as I mentioned, I will make only paid bundles.
Anwyay you don’t have to be in hurry, just take what you really want, they will remain free forever. Expect tens of new hdri maps very soon. I have around 100 hdri skies already taken under processing now.
FYI: HDRI-SKIES is not mobile friendly yet. I will improve it sooner or later.

@abhaya:
Many thanks for making and sharing those HDRIs!

For a full moon scene, if my calculations are correct, you’d need around 20 stops of dynamic range to capture the full dynamic range in the scene. Most digital cameras only have a range of around 13-14 stops.

Any chance you could make a way to download without having to put in lots of personal information? I don’t exactly feel like putting in my name where I live etc.

He already said that you can write anything in these fields. Do the test.
I think he is testing the website. So, the two sides benefit :slight_smile:

Thanks for the HDRIs!

Thank you for this collection of HDRIs.

You can examine my first attempts to night hdri skies. Just click on link below the picture to download it and use 7-zip or WinRar to unpack it. File is hosted on Dropbox.
Yes there are star trails visible, I am working on this issue still, hope will find some good solution very soon, before new Full Moon will occur.

Download free hdri night sky

Thank you. No unfortunatelly I dont have. If u would like to give something back:) please just share this site. I would be gratefull.

Thanx a lot! Downloaded a bunch of the freebies, I will check them in Blender soon

If you have some nice renders I’d like to see them.
I scaled all free hdri to 4096 x 2048px because of very high traffic. There is an option to buy full size hdri now (very cheap 5€ for 15K hdri)
New 20 hdri skies uploaded:

Thanks for these, I am currently testing them out.

Update: I added spherical interactive panorama display on every pano page, which can help you to preview file before you download it.

Awesome, I have definitely bookmarked your site. Here is a quick test of one of them:

Thanks. Is it Octane Renderer ? I just spotted their logo on your mesh ?

Yep, it’s an old scene I just thought I would re-purpose. :smiley:

Support for young CG artists - happy to announce that finally 150 free hdri sky maps 4k are now available to download from the site. All of them can be used for commercial projects. Link to site: http://hdri-skies.com Enjoy!

Support for young CG artists - happy to announce that finally 150 free hdri sky maps 4k are now available to download from the site. All of them can be used for commercial projects. Link to site: http://hdri-skies.com Enjoy!