Free blender GE resources (model,tex,chars etc)

Nice Work :smiley:

I am glad to see A->B come together :smiley:

Can you have a crack at texturing “Akira_b’s” main ? He has donated the model and normal map to wrectified, however it needs a AO and diffuse, and reflection and or shaders…

(the protagonist for Project:Wrectifed)
he is here in this file

let me know if you feel like tinkering with it,

it grows a little every day, and I would love to have some low cpu impact “bling”

Pm me…
I can probably work out something small via paypal… :smiley:

Attachments

Re-working.blend (4.44 MB)

Project files are now released!

Get 'em!

Awesome stuff, very professional look and feel. Im so glad we could make this available to the community.

The character stuff is missing. :frowning:

Siegel,I am glad youi like it!
I have lost the textures of the character,and another problem is that they werent coded by me(they were very very bad coded).
I will see what I can do though.

Documentation.

Short description of how things work inside props_packed.blend and weapon_fx.blend. You can update the folder to see some documentation.I can write more if you guys dont understand things.

Here are some guides though:

Would be ideal if you could include the character even if its an untextured model and see if the person who did the code is willing to release it under the same license even if its badly done so it can provide a working starting point for the community, also the community can and probably will improve the code :wink:

I assumed the files would include everything from the videos you had in the first post, I know 99% of it is there but in future it will probably would be a better idea to make a more detailed list of what will be included this also goes for the stretch goals as that is what you seem to be planning to do.

If you are unsure about how to go about laying out your stretch goals have a look at some kickstarter projects to get an idea on how to go about it.

You might try and post on blendernation again now that you have released some content.

Hmm,indeed, i actually had textures on the chars…(video)I realy must look for them ,I am sure I can find them. I am not sure about blender nation, but I …I think I wil try though.

Great. .i am downloading it right now. .

This is crazy…

I had a apendectamy like 1 year ago,

and when I came out of anestisia I dreamed about a game that looked EXACTLY
like this, but had vehicles, and a top down isometric feel,
with “tron” like glow effects contrasting a dirty dark future…

Thanks everyone!

Added some strech goals under the indiegogo page! Check it out! More stuff to be released!

Theindiegogo page.

I thinks it’s safe to say that the project is no longer dead…

it’s UNDEAD !!!

:smiley:

Haha. Yeah,hope its useful ,you are developing it BPR?

Those props look great.Maybe they could be put in a in game level editor.I found one that agoose made.

great idea 3d…

I just need to add in the “pick it up” code for each prop, then we can get all of the “chunks” tetured an in one “resource” blend.

We can use JohnnyBlack style as a outline of how everything will look,

3d, have you ever taken a crack at a full hand drawn UV texture for the protagonist yet?
we need him more blingy :smiley:
Ao etc.

JohnnyBlack
Do you want in?
I know you are working on necroQuantum…

I can trade hours/ assets with you if you have good direction for me :smiley:

Shoot me a link?

I am going to have to find it again.I have the blend file though.It is in the In game map editor thread.

ODDNESS!

I play the file Still relevant

level.blend

initally I get 31 fps,

If I do back to previous window, I get 60 fps even when I go back to fullscreen…

Deleted old overposts

I have my protagonist in the “Level” running around at 60 fps !!

:smiley:

Edit oldpost

I will try and have all irelevant posts deleted…

I am just excited… this looks GOOD :smiley:

Ok bluepprint,please limit your posts. I am trying to keep this clean.

Are all the textures in the files or did you leave out some?Because i see no green texture.