Ford Fiesta Zetec 2013 XS SuperCar

This looks simply amazing… the quality is near perfect. Totally awesome and greatly done!

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback and support. :smiley:

Thought I’d let you guys know what is the official polycount on the car with all of its details active. Most of the car’s polycount comes from the body, but another big part is also the engine. Here is also some screenshots of the engine built for the Fiesta. As with most of the car, the tyre tread was modelled, the brake disc holes were modelled and also things like the, brake disc spokes, engine spark plugs. Some of the details aren’t really visible like the crank shaft and pistons.

These details might be pretty pointless, but I’m hoping to be able to build a full V12 engine model in the near future. I’m also looking at building parts like the Turbo assembly and cone air filters. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is some technical info on the car:

Polycount: (Complete Car)

Vertices: 862 143
Faces: 695 614

Polycount: (Engine, drivetrain and brake kits)

Vertices: 295 255
Faces: 214 085

Initial time to construct (scratch to finish): 2 weeks 3 days
Render time: 8 hours 47 minutes and 17 seconds
Sample rate: 1283
Render Hardware: CPU AMD based
Texture size: 2048 - 4096 pixel textures

Scene specifics

Light Sources: 0 excluding world environment light (except the headlight and fog lights)
Skybox: 1 emission setting: No Camera render, no diffuse render
Scene: 1 half sphere

Engine Renders (Solidwire, NOTE: some of the objects have subsurf active!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230602[/ATTACH]

That looks really great ! What would I have to do to get my hand on that blend file ?

As with most of my personal car projects, the blend file for these cars might become available some time in the future, as these are considered by me as my premium cars, giving these over to the public isn’t considered at this time. Glad to know you like it. :slight_smile:

Awesome details and render!
I really like the way you modeled all the mechanics and not just the exterior.

What’s the total poly count? :slight_smile:

Like a woman, it was very nice and beautiful! nice work.

Greeting all

Just want to update the thread with a full interactive model of the fiesta, sadly it does not include all the details, but most of it.

Enjoy!

https://sketchfab.com/models/pty9QeZQ9dhfHhhDSEZsljabcGr

Classy modelling, congrats.

Hi i got a small question. I was trying to add stickers to a car and tried UVmapping the complete car. But placing the sticker in PS is a pain in the ass. Did you use texture paint or something. Do you perhaps now good tuts on how to do this?

awesome! like the renders and the color of the carpaint!

I have always admired people who can do stuff like this… unbelievable… good job :slight_smile:

Excellent work

I love this car! I would also love to see it have some soft body physics on it and fall off a cliff, it would dent soo nicely. :yes:

I really like the way you stylized the render. For some reason I feel like the wheel rims could use something, maybe a pant chip or something to scanter the light to help them not feel so plane? Really a great render!

Once agian i try to ask, how did you properly UV map this car?

absolutely amazing. excellent modelling. well done

Modeling and texturing is good but your lighting is not, too dark from middle to down. Many many Cycles car renders has that same problem, dunno if its lack of global illumination bounces or algorythm or simply, bad lighting.

Great Job, really want to try modelling a car soon as think it will really improve my skills