Facade - First-Person Adventure Game - [ARTISTS WANTED] [GREENLIGHT]

I want to be part of 3D environment artist here, is there still any vacancy for me ?

Of course! Just sign up at http://facade.so/join#nav

bumping post

Since you look prety desperate, I would like to help you on this one. I have mostly done organic characters, but also some hard surface stuff.

bump Added info, still recruiting people.

Hmm Im an artist, i work with 3DS max (still learning it, but im getting there) i dont think you will require my help, but heres a post of my art iv been working on for my game.
http://www.unrealsoftware.de/forum_posts.php?post=390472&goto=390569#post390569

Not really good at any of this stuff. I could do voice acting, I just need a good mic. If you can supply that, I can supply my voice.
I’m 14, capable of voices that may sound older or younger.

Is there an age restriction? I’m only 16 but I’d be interested in modeling. But most projects require me to be 18 (legal stuff, mostly).

Do I have to have textured models on my portfolio or is it OK to have only white stuff on the portfolio? I mostly do the modeling and the UVs, but I’m bad at texturing.

Is prop modeling an available option? I can do environments, but I’m better at modeling props (like vehicles, guns, etc.).

Is there a concept artist or anything like that? I hate it when I sign up for something and then just get told: “Yeah, we need a sci-fi level. Make something sci-fi.”

Oh and… since this post is relatively old … are you still looking or are the positions filled?

Btw. you have a nice website. It’s even on the first page of Google when someone searches for “nanoforge”.

Free bump. Too bad I’m not skilled enough to work on this project :confused:

I’m a voice actor and would love to help if you need it! :slight_smile:

• “Perseverance: The game began (as a concept) in 2011, and has survived transitions between three game engines, three project management tools, four programming languages, two business models, and countless Skype calls.”

claps loudly If i wasn’t floating a similar boat i’d help… Much respect for seeing it through!

Hahaha i can relate greatly… but i would rather just be left to my imagination some times… I’ve seen terrible sketch work in the past… will see more in the future… But even so, a good sketch artist’s piece is basically a reference for inspiration… It never looks 100% the same in the end… Plus some times it’s more fun to dig for inspiration and idea’s, as well it builds design skills which is not a terrible thing…