fabricated cars and scene

here is an update on the racing cart.
i decided to use bearings in the back i worked with in a metal shop they can last up to 100 years or longer if kept maintained and can spin at speeds over 100-200 mph none stop

heres the parts for the front and rear of the cart.
needs some work done to them.
the bearing i made for the axle comes from an industrial fan that is attached to an inline 6 cylinder motor with these bearing i can decide if i want them to be locked bearings or free spin.
none of the parts are exact just fast models.
the bearing housing would be cut in half in the middle of the circle and the bearing would slide in the middle,bushing,bearing lock key,spin lock key, ect.
the sprocket and disc brake would have slits to loosen and tighten them to the axle and soforth.

here the scene i made for blender guru comp this month Natures Fury

heres my entry for the christmas comp in blender guru this one was a beast @ 3000x2700 with 2000 samples and 4 days of render

i decided to take my jet engine apart to show the inside
as you can see on the part to the left the fuel line and parts to get the engine running are not modeled as of yet i might do that in the near future and the internal combustion is almost done i stoped working on this after abou 2 days and has been two years sine any other work has been done to this
after i modeled this i uploaded it to the blender repository so others could do what they wanted with it
this is an original engine i used 4-6 engines to build this one

i decided to render out some of my very first models i saved all my old models onto another hard drive so i’ll i identify them as old or new during the uploads

this was my first alien model but i turned it into armor instead

this was one of my very first car model attempts

this was one of my first grass and tree attempts

these were done in BI

all right decided to post some of my new stuff but still working on some

Attachments

Haven’t posted here in forever, but this is my new interactive skin shader that I created that works for models in cycles and eevee this is all procedural no outside textures and this is the world’s first totally interactive skin shader. :grin:

The first model is eevee and the last two are cycles

Thought I would bring up some of my newer week end challenges