Export hair curves to maya

please reupload

is it woriking with blender 2.8+ ?

thanks a lot

+1
Post must be at least 10 characters

Hi, Rimasson,
I wanted to know if you could reupload that Blender_Hair_To_Maya_Curves.py caz in my blender .ma is also not showing up. I would love to try it too.
It would be very nice if you could help me out.

Greetings

Felix

Here it is

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the totally fast answer … didnt expect that so fast !!! :slight_smile: Well i dont know if it will work as you wrote for blender 2.82 but ill try
THX. I will give you feedback

Unfortunately it is not showing in the export settings when i try to export my curves.

I did edit -> Prefs -> Addons -> Install

Modules Installed () from ‘C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.82\2.82\python\Python_Plug-ins\Blender_Hair_To_Maya_Curves.py’ into ‘C:\Users\felix\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.82\scripts\addons’

It is not showing up in the Export options

It’a an addon for blender 2.79.
Convert your hair to nurbs curves, copy / paste these curve from b2.90 to Blender 2.79, and export them
The addon was never updted for blender 2.8 or 2.9

3 Likes

Thank you so much for that info, it worked out!!! :slight_smile: YEEES, I just had to download the older Blender version. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Export hair curves to maya:

Hey Rimasson, sorry to bother you again after a few months but I installed the addon from the original post and it asks me to upgrade to 2.8x. Do you have this addon for 2.8+, if you do can you reupload it for me please. I’m trying to do a university project so if you can help me with that it would be great.
Thank you.

1 Like

Yes please can you reupload a non-expirable link? thank you @Rimasson

sorry if I ask, but can someone reupload it, please? :')

@fahr and @ohsnapitsjoel
Hello, do you have any plans to make it compatible with the new hair curves in Blender 3.5 or 3.6? Please let me know i’m very interested. Thank you!