Evil Purple Widow

Awesome work.
I think the eyes are cool, symbolic of the goth & empty heart, nothing but darkness lay within.

that’s not error that’s the thickness of the eyelid…-look at the editor view image

I love it… nice design, nice choice of color… enigmatic… it would be a perfect character for a game, is it ?

This is pretty slick! I like the shading work on the lips. And all of the clothing detail is awesome. Great job!

This is a fantastic work, always pulling my eyes away from the other featured images at this time. The trumpet bug in Sound of the Forest is unusual and eye-catching, quite colorful. Daniel in the Park is eye-catching in another way - but seems to be somewhere partway down Uncanny Valley. Your work is not in Uncanny Valley, but I’m not quite sure which side it up on. What about this work helps it escape the valley?

As for the winter image, ho hum I lived in Michigan many years, just a typical July day…

Always, my eye heads toward Purple Widow (maybe not Evil, but Eerie?) The strong color theme. The realistic, uncommon but distantly familiar, almost-can-touch it textures. And, hey I’m a guy - who am I going to look at, a boy, a musical bug, or an eerie but beautiful woman?

One thing that bothers me about it, though, is that the hat with its magnificent texturing, seems oddly placed, a bit too high. It doesn’t quite sit right on her head. How fluffed up is her hair under the hat? Is she hiding something under it? Or is my judgement distorted - I’ve lived mostly in places where people are quite informal, where women rarely wear hats, so maybe my “hat geometry detector” neurons are bonky. Maybe a side a view, wireframe, would explain things.

this is very nice, love the purple!

Nice work. :slight_smile: Reminds me of a girl I know.

I love your Art
She is just…toooo awesome