Engaged couple

Her cheeks protrude out too far and the chin lacks any definition.

Hi.

Images in detail textures hand and engagement ring.

You should listen to the comments posted so far.

I just took your male reference images, run edge detection filter on them and and put the result on top of your renders:

Look at his ear, for example. It’s waaaay off.
Same goes for his chin, backhead, nose-upper lip, eyebrows, cheek/cheek bone … none of it off in a way to fix possible perspective distortion of the reference material, but make it much worse unfortunately.

All these issues are about to reappear in the female model …

Hi.

Thanks for your comment and illustration, but the model can’t fit exatly the references because they are bad. The ear can’t adjust both the frontal and side views.Of course it can be improved, but right now I lack the time, maybe later.

Now I’m doing the bride complements, here’s some images of the shoes:

The mesh is a manifold with 892 quads. Render with BI.

Hello.

The bride’s pendants. Mesh manifold with 788 quads, photographic texture, render with BI.

Hello.

More images of the complements of the bride, with her box necklace and earrings. Manifold meshes 100% quads, approx 4000. Render BI.

Hello.

Some pictures of the bride’s shoes in her feet.

The feet fit the shoes using a rig with several auxiliary bones, to define the forms of instep and ankles.

Render with BI.

Hi.

Another model of shoes bride. 2 manifold meshes quads 834 each (100%). Of course none of the 2 is the real model, since it is a secret like the dress until after the wedding, but I can say that the 2 are spectacular.

You also animation test of bride’s legs, feet and shoes.

Hello.

Animation test of legs sitting on a chair, showing parts of the armature

Hi.

Various objects that are part of the decoration of the wedding hall. All are 100% quads manifold meshes. The leather chair has 2,144 quads, the marble staircase has 14,960, and the table vase and flowers 10,536 in total. Some textures are procedural and other images. The render is to BI.

You can see more pictures on https://plus.google.com/u/0/102613426144007140997/posts

Hi Tecna

You have put a huge amount of work into this, looking forward to see the conclusion.

Are you doing this as a paid venture?

Shaun

Hi Shaun, thanks for the comment.

Yes, we are putting a lot of work and enthusiasm in this project, but it’s not a paid work, it’s a gift for the couple, who are very close and dear people.

Although my intention if it is to work as a freelancer and all this stuff is going to make a show reel. I’ll also sell some of the assets after the wedding.

Hello.

Some pictures and a small animation of the bride’s hand fan.

The fan is a single object with multiple manifold meshes, 4,748 quads in total. The rig uses 35 bones.

The texture has been crafted with Mypaint, based on the photographic reference.

Render with Blender Internal.

Hi.

The wedding cake.

The cake and the tray is a single mesh manifold 7,776 quads. The rings are separate objects and are provisional because in that place will figure 3D the couple.

I can only put 3 images but there are more of the cake with a cut piece, the ceremonial sword and the table ready for tasting

Hello.

Some pictures of the ceremonial sword to cut the wedding cake.

It is a single mesh manifold with 864 quads. The textures are procedural except the inscription engraved with the text. Render BI.

Attachments

Hi.

Some pictures of the scenery for the stage of tasting wedding cake.

Household and table are several individual objects, with 11,742 quads in total. The cake is a version of the full one, with a slice removed. It has 8,728 quads. The slice has 2,312 quads.

All meshes are manifold. Render BI.

Hi.

New material for the champagne, more transparent and bright. Also it decreased the thickness of the glass.

Also images of the chair to complete the scene of tasting the wedding cake.

Manifold mesh of 1,002 quads. Procedural textures. Render BI.

Hi.

The glass lamp to the wedding hall. An object of a single mesh manifold with 3,804 quads for the metallic structure and 3 objects strips glass beads, with several manifold meshes, repeated with the modifier array and set with the curve modifier. Each account has 228 quads. Render BI.

Hello.

There is another model of similar but simpler lamp, and other images that can be viewed at this link:

We started with floral decoration. Orchid model for the decoration of the wedding reception’s table. They are 670 quads manifold mesh. Photographic texture. Render BI.

Hi.

Floral decorations: white flower.

Manifold mesh with 1,800 quads. Bump texture created with Gimp. Render BI.