Edge Render Thread

@norvman: Very cool! :yes: You are welcome, and thanks for joining in! :smiley:

This is fun- thanks for the pointers!!

I got a bit more figured out later this afternoon…

I got a new one.

Attachments

@Paul: I recognize that first one! LOL Nice job! :smiley:

@slitharg: Beautiful! That would look even cooler with more subsurf :smiley:

My turn! Please ZOOM :smiley:

Keep 'em coming guys! :yes:

I really like that flower model! You should do more renders of the colts though! :wink: Here is a ancient blender file, dug up from a dark and dusty folder in the recesses… well you get the picture. :slight_smile: I think I was going for a Robots look.

Thank you! Loving the robots!! You’re doing the same I am, going through old files, good thing we saved them! :smiley:

Wow, funkadelic!

• :yes:

I had too much to dream last night, turned down the Hardness and edge threshhold

Speaking of old files… heres one that turned out pretty descent…

Does anyone want to re-render the original Tron? I don’t think it would take more than an afternoon these days :wink:

another one- a little bit different approach

Nice norvman! :smiley:

@3pointEdit: Haha true! :smiley:

A slick Blender logo for ya

Wow that is a really nice logo… I think this should be the next blender relase logo… it looks really great!

Cool Paul! The TopMod balls look awesome! :smiley:

@norvman: Thanks very much! That would be cool indeed :smiley:

@VickyM72,
Amazing works you have… Like this one in this thread -n- deviantart :slight_smile:
I gotta try this technique, you have mastered it.:RocknRoll:

cheers,
~Tung

@tungerz: Thank you! Feel free to post yours here if you make one! :smiley:

Damn you all have it going on with the BI and the Edge setting. Thanks Vicky. Using a Emit value never occurred to me.

I fought a Intel chip with integrated graphics up until a year ago. I’m guessing if you even dream of making smoke your machine will turn on, open Blender and immediately crash. Try opening User Preferences from the lower left instead of File up top. That use to work for me. I’m really glad that Freestyle is working for you now.

But, in spite of your machine you are turning out some really fine work. I followed your link and that is some good stuff. Really enjoyed it. As I have all the work posted here. Great to see some young imaginations using the BI and Freestyle.

I could not resist… Quick render with downloaded assets. :wink:

Fun!