diana of versailles

This is great!! I don’t even know how you did it and I try to sculpt before but fail many times…

interesting matt, never thought so clearly about how i look (or someone) at art. …oh, you could start with clay, it is also easier to correct mistakes than it is in wood, cut off is cut off…lol…

elsdon, thank you for your kind words. but that is a pity, just enjoy, do not weep… and, abilities grow, they are not there from one day to other. just continue in your efforts, ability will grow i asure you.

forgottenworld (what a nice forums name!) thank you. have you tried sculpting in dynatopo? just look at the dynatopthread, and see how all that post their firsts efforts there show already wonderful results… dynatopo is so much more natural to approach sculpting then anything else. sculpting on multires a nice quad mesh is quite different… (and a lot harder)

Haha, neither had I until I started to write it down :wink:

I like the idea of using clay…correcting mistakes is quite valuable to me lol.

that’s great, im still in my second sculpt of my personal challenge, i hope to reach your state by the 7th :slight_smile:

Congrazt.

excellent, awesome, graceful, the pose, details, lights, very nice all. i see some parts that need more work but other parts cannt do better.

so congrazt again, Regards.

kimozz89, that is great! yes you will see great improvement when you arrive at your 7th sculpt :slight_smile:
skaldy, thank you. yes, i believe, sculpts are never finished, but abandoned when patience grows low and lower… glad yoou enjoy nevertheless.

Great work, but I would love to see these sculpts turn into fully-fledged characters, if you know what I mean.

thank you owldude, and what do you mean by “fully-fledged” ? (i am not native english speaker)

Woooman! That’s AWESOME! Great job!

Impressive work, wonderful sculpt and presentation.