Dead Cyborg EP2

Awesome. Loved it. Please make a 3rd one.

Lol, my eyes have caught on fire, because of the awesomeness

Bump
Because it deserves it.

Sorry, I just couldn’t help it, but seriously, every project on BA is equally deserving and you should go and bump every other thread to make up for your Sins!!

This looks rather interesting. I’ll definitely have to check this out.

Wow! It’s great
It’s a best game of BGE games

Excellent work !

Good to see some games made with Blender Game Engine. I was inspired.

greenlight stats

Congratulations! Lets hope even more people vote for it!

Looks really cool, nice texturing too!

very big news: my game gets greenlit on steam greenlight!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92960780

Congradulations ! :smiley:

Just to let you know, the community is behind you.

anything you need…

Sweet!

I remember playing the first one a while back and not getting up until I had finished it.
This one looks similarly engrossing.

somebody can help: converting the python scripts for the latest blender version
this can be a great help, because I can start to convert the whole game for new blender

later I want to publish the game for SteamOS!

Big thanks to Pohatu23 for the script conversion!
I hope I can start the update in the next year!

hi i played Episode 1 and i am stuck in level 2 . i have the oil , ignition key , the battery and the eye but idon’t know what to do.
and i notes that your game works from window and she have a blender player . and she works fast and smooth i trayed to do i game but she get very slow wen i save it as a run-time
so want to know how did you make it run fast and how did you make blender player on the game
pleeees heeeelp

There are some walk-throughs on the internet and you can open the .blend file in the levels\episode_02 folder. If the .blend is fullscreen and you can’t see the interface (only viewport), just press [CTRL]+[Right arrow] and [CTRL]+[Down arrow] a few times. You can view the source of the game, but not copy it.

@abc123: If the game goes on GreenLight, are you going to sell it or still work off a donation system? You should maybe also look into selling it with the humble bundle (if you can get it into a weekly sale or something to raise popularity). Love these games.

it’s a very nice game overall.