David McDermott - Sketchbook

Thanks for the great job, David. I like the speedmodeling video very much. Is fun to watch and a nice music chosen.

In this version of the render the hair is quite nice coloured and looks natural and artistic at the same time.

Experimenting with a hair study, here is the preparation for the model. I used the Office girl as a base shrunk the head and posed the model. Then unbound the armature and began sculpting to correct the anatomy. Next step is to add hair and start styling.

Working on the hair.

character for a cornflakes advert.

Current Version of the hair,
Still to Add, Detail to the eyes and face.
Tweak lighting.

Post #25 is brilliant!! Love it!! Keep up the great work!

@Astro1derboy Thanks for the encouragement !
still lots of things to fix.
Maybe If I give her a flight suit she could fly one of your space fleet :slight_smile:

:yes::cool::yes: I’m sure she’d look good in similar poses/layouts, like something from Daniel Simon’s “Cosmic Motors” book.

That girl looks good. I like her in posts 24 better though, with the darker/thicker hair. her skin looks weird in post 25, and I think her lips have too much detail compared to the rest of her face.

yeah that is some weird stuff. But very entertaining.

@Scotchtapeworm Yes definitely the lips, Iris texture and more detail on the face needs to be repainted, Hopefully I will get a chance at the weekend. Thanks for the feedback

@unclefantazmo Thanks for the feedback, hopefully should get it finished soon.

I love this little wizard, your characters have a lot of personality, very good job indeed!

She reminds me of lady penelope FAB. lol

Cheers MMMpeache and Thanks Crafty fox. I love everything Gerry Anderson did, a flattering comparison. :slight_smile:

I did a short animation for animation March