Cyberwolf head.

Some guys are creating n-gon support in blender in the form of B-Mesh. Theirs a video of it on youtube if you search it. They are also working on a new material mode that is supposely due this month or next.

I’m quite aware of where blender development goes, so please stick to the topic - “Cyberwolf head admiration” =)))

That’s one awesome wolf, really great design and modeling.

I didn’t actually tried to catch so-called realiz-z-z-Z-z-zm here. I was really thinking about mouth materials all the time. I’m not entirely happy with how things turned out there as I already said it before. However, I’m letting it go for now. Maybe when I decide to make a full body I will practice as a dentist for some extra time…)

Can’t wait to have a look on that! In the meantime I’ll give wings3d a try too!

Whatever your aim was, that’s some piece man. 5*

Thanks once again.

Please don’t forget to post your own works on CGTalk. It could be a lot better for you if you get rated and/or commented by some really professional people out there. It also helps open source software to gain its place in the industry by advertising it with completed works.

My abstract design type works probably won’t get into the CGTalk Finished Projects section, when was the last time you saw design like abstract work in that section?

Cyborg Dragon, actually there are abstract works from time to time( 1, 2, 3 ) on CGTalk. It’s not very easy to make a good CG abstract work, I think. It has to have something unique and generally be more complex than traditional(painted) abstract works.

Got to the gallery; hmm this must mean BgDM is still alive…
Congrats vladius!

vladius,

Do you think you will complete the body? I would really like to see it, and this model deserves it.

Excellent work!

2d

I would really like to. Depends on how much free time I will have.

Thank you)

wow … very cool, I would be glade if you finish the body, too. it’s so great!!:yes::yes: well done

Very nice work! I love the detail and the style.

Its looking really nice. Good job is done.

one word… incredible

This is some really fantastic work. I really like the artistic style that you used.

Wow, that looks intimidating! Cool!

Well I’m certainly astounded. The wolf head looks quite professional. The sinuous designs in the metal remind me of “Last Elf” by Piotr Wysocki. I also love the mechanical looking fins and “paint peeling” sort of texture you applied. He looks fierce, but he’s also got sort of a whimsical look to him, like a Chinese dragon statue.

Wow…I wish I could make this kind of stuff…