Cyberatonica 2014

are u kidding me this girl is a blender model?
THIS IS SICK!

no the girl is cropped inn. and i honestly think that it needs a bit more work. the girl looks too real compared to rest of the image.

“WOWWWW!!!” in 100 languages! :smiley:
Very clean, beautiful modeling (and model!), rendering, composition, materials. Great talent in each area.
Excellent work.

and i honestly think that it needs a bit more work. the girl looks too real compared to rest of the image.
That’s really very funny (lol).

все удивительным! Молодец! :yes:

Thank you for showing us your work…stunning & very erotic.
Exceptionally beautiful model.

Pretty good, but I never understood why robots need gender features at all. Being turned on by shiny metal tits is a bit odd.

Yes

For example this face and neck I made with blender and then mixed in photoshop

Nice, Sorayama style.

paolo

tbh i am totally new to designing and definitely blender… i only started to model cars
been looking for tutorials and stuff to learn but i was astonished of what ppl are capable to do :).
So u might be right but for a beginner like me looks awesome :slight_smile:

Great stuff… Awesome, just awesome. I would love to see some motion. I also like the DYI X-men…

Эти аддоны можно взять и бесплатно на github.

Looks great!

Soooo, how much of this is actually Blender? I’m still confused.

As others people have pointed out, the exact image is on Shutter Stock, submitted by someone called William Bradberry. Yet the artists actual site seems to have other images, so I don’t know what to believe.

Can we see wires? It’s very impressive, but we can’t really shower it with praise until this all proven to be original.

Willyam Bradburry and Vitaliy Sokol are the same person, first check the first section (hiden by default), it explain why he has two signatures (writted in russian, a good friend translated me it). And in Shutter Stock here is a view which link the two persons :

You’re Shutter Stock profile is located in Cuba and your others account in Russia, you’re using a VPN or it’s a voluntary change?

By the way it’s an awesome work.

Ahh gotcha. Same person indeed.

In that case, bravo Vitaliy!

Thank you =)
That’s right!
Willyam Bradberry is my nickname from 1999 till 2008, then I’ve started to work with people making photos, portraits etc and I begin to use real name in signatures.

My wife is CUBAn, so I travel around planet…

Thank you =)