Critique needed for arch viz - Lounge Room

Look forward to seeing more, it’s really coming together nicely.

So, here it is. I also changed the lightning a little bit to bring some shadows in there.
and gave the dark parts a slight reddish color with the color balance node.

i think the next render will be last for that image :slight_smile:

I’m fully expecting to see this in the top row after you post in finished. Wow. terrific job.

Really nice, I like this one a lot.

I’d love to see a really high resolution version, if your machine is burning up on it feel free to pm a packed blend and I can do an overnight on a 780. Cheers.

Thank you a lot frobenius.edge, I aim for that since I started here, I’d really appreciate that.

thank you photox for the offer. I already got an hardware upgrade, so the render times are much better. (got a 770, and I’m considering buying a second one :D) There will definitly be a bigger version :slight_smile:

A try for a second shot. I’m not satified with that result, I got to change and improve some things :slight_smile:

So here is the final render in full size.

I experimented a lot with the post processing. And also worked on different angles, but I ran out of time, so I have to close the project now.

thank you for all the help, great community :slight_smile:

Good job!!

Really nice sirnik.

As a new guy - I just wanted to chime in and say that you have set the bar quite high for me! I hope to attain this level of realism one day! Great work!

thank you all very much!

@Escher2, if you have any questions to materials, feel free to write a pm. I will try too answer on the weekends.

@SirNik if you are looking for a good article and some tips for composition, I have a great article on Blender Unlimited (http://www.blenderunlimited.com/top-5-elements-of-composition/) that you should most definitely check out!

thank you lupicantor. :slight_smile: