CONAN, the cartoon

hahaha fricken fantastic work !

awesome i like it the Schwarzenegger man

I Love it…your work is Awesome friend…Well done

Hi Jordi,

Could you provide wireframe or clay render.
Just for fun I mean.

I really love your style.

See you soon.
5*

Amazing. Love the detail and expression.

so cooooooooool

Very gooood!!!

very goood!

Epic! Nice style and thumbs up for the lights!

Awesome stuff, I love your style and all the other projects.

looks cool, it reminds me of the movie “Ronal Barbaren” which is hilarious.

I agree, The logo is fantastic and really pulls everything together :slight_smile: awesome work!!

Great works man!

wow…I have seen the trailer, seems very humouristic, I liked!

I don’t pretend to animated it, I haven’t put enough time on rigging. I love animation and have some basic knowlegde, but I prefer leave this to the pros.

No wireframe this time, but I will prepare a turnable. Poor of my laptop! when I use it as a renderfarm seems to have smoke coming anytime

Cooooool!
There are so many aspects I could compliment, but I will say the sky contributes a lot. It’s the perfect backdrop to give a sense of spaciousness and it rim-lights the character nicely. Did you paint it or use an HDR sky photo or what? Please share a bit about how you made it.

that is very good man cool :eyebrowlift:

It’s alright. :wink: The sky is made mixing two photos, and making the color retouches in Ps. About the lights, there are two warm, almost horizontal, behind the character that produces this kind of outline/rim. Another warm, lateral, to our left that you can distinguish on his hands. And the last is a point light, more sutil and cold, in the front of the chracter, above the head.

No wireframe this time, but I will prepare a turnable. Poor of my laptop! when I use it as a renderfarm seems to have smoke coming anytime

No wireframe, no UVs? No baking (combined cycles simple render). No GLSL real time turntable then. Lot of heat and smoke then. LOL.
You gonna pay for this he he
Hey, you already have some retopology and UVs, isn’t it? Something else? Like vpaint via another app like zbrush?
Great post anyway, once again. I wish I could add another *5

Really great image.

Not a fan of Conan though so can’t say the same about the subject.

Awesome!!

I really liked your attention to details, like the veins popping out at his skin. The logo is really cool to!

My favourite part is the sword. I’m not very good yet at modelling hard surface objects, and the details at the hilt of the sword looks fantastic. How did you made it? Its all topology or did you use some displacement map?