Character/animation needed

So its okay for them to antagonize me and not show there portfolio ? Once again why the complaint about the money im offering ? if you don`t want it DONT APPLY!!!

OT: money is a relative concept, if you’ll get 100€, you can live with it for a month or for a week depenging where do you live.
In global market thats a sad thing for freelancer who lives in rich country, and good thing if you live in poor country.

The artist can work at his own pace, there is no deadline
just as long that it is finished, as my project has a long way too go.

With that said if you`re interested in making a bit of money and got
the skills contact me on my CE FACEBOOK page.

CLOSE THREAD

For what it’s worth, I’m offering my comments, not as a potential applicant, but as a moderator of these forums. This is also why I initially recommended that you conduct follow-ups via PM or email. Among other things, doing so helps separate real candidates from regular forum traffic.

Speaking of which… to all other posters in this thread, only make a post if it is either an application for this job or a specific question about it. Any further posts that are not one of those two types will be deleted.

No i appreciate what you`re saying and respect it as you have been here longer than me.
I can only give what i have available at the moment, thank you.