Challenge #636 (28/8/15) Entries CLOSED

the closet

cycles 1000 samples, the images for the maps, also done in blender.

Wow RobertT that looks really impressive.

How did you even do that?

“A Peaceful Moment On The Train Rails”, pure render:

“Afternoon Adventure”
Didn’t get much time this weekend, but tried to quickly throw an idea together :stuck_out_tongue:
Pure entry - Blender cycles

Nice render but I Think I’ve seen it Before.
Imgur

Napivo: Thanks! I started with a cube and just kept going =) Twelve hours later, this is the result.

Ryeath: Thank you. I appreciate the effort that went into your entry and the results you attained.

Everyone: Great to see so many different interpretations! Nice work!

RobertT

eyalmu you are not allowed to submit pre-made images. this is not pure, and i would not even consider it open.

Well I thought its ok to put here an old work… So I won’t take a part in the competition this week.
Sorry about that :frowning:

Hi.
I discovered these challenges entering through “Today’s Posts” forum link, and to be honest, It was difficult for me find where the challenge rules were. Perhaps it would be good to each “OPEN Entries” thread, in the first message by rarebit share a link to the rules as a reminder.

eyalmu, don’t sweat it. it happens from time to time. hope to see you in next weeks WC.

On Bank Holidays, are Tuesdays still considered Mondays, only in PaperSpace of course…I’m on it!

@eyalmu:
What an unfortunate misunderstanding. Hope you’ll be back next weekend! Maybe then we can hit the 15 competing entries mark again :slight_smile:

@YAFU:
Great idea. I guess this would help a lot as the rules are kind of hidden at the moment.

@finalbarrage:
I just noticed, you removed your WIP image. Hope you’ll find more time next weekend.