Challenge #634 (14/8/15) Entries CLOSED

Ryeath: “mezzo forte” would work =)

Hunterofdeath: Wonderful image! Did you start this Thursday evening / Friday and complete it on Saturday (when you posted the image at Blender Artists)? Just curious with regards to the traditional 4-day Weekend Challenge time limits (Thursday to Monday). Congratulations on your great results!

Photox & Helge: Very well done and entertaining!

RobertT

@ Helge: As Ryeath said last week you pull out some really great ideas. They just “pop out” from your mind or have some sources as books, web…?
About your daughter drawing: just curious, was really supposed to be a dancing blue man, with glasses?

Hi.
“Little Raft”. Purely Blender internal.

Here’s my entry: “Too much food”

Everything was modeled from scratch on blender and rendered in cycles.

@RobertT:
Thanks, glad you like this one :slight_smile:

@mik1190:
As far as I can tell, there is no specific system or method behind the ideas. Of course, everything is heavily influenced by the world we are living in. News, books, movies, situations, language, people we know, … all these leave their footprint. I guess, in the end, I just like to find an unexpected approach to a topic. Maybe it’s like looking at clouds and seeing things in there. Or doing Rorschach tests. - But please don’t do a psychological survey on me based on my previous weekend competition entries. :wink:
Regarding the painting: Actually, it would be a little scary if she painted the ‘dancing blue man’ on purpose. This weekend was the second time we let her paint with a brush and wet colors. She had so much fun with it and painted everything around her. With all these sheets, if I look at the pages long enough, I can find everything in there. It’s like staring at clouds :wink: But it’s funny that you saw the blue man with glasses, too!