Challenge #612 (13/3/15) Entries CLOSED

david99 good one xD

Trapped in a Paradox

Hi abitowhit that’s a great start!, far better than I did when I first started :slight_smile: I’ve not been doing it long either but since I’ve started doing these weekly competitions it’s really helped me progress (hopefully!) as it makes me finish stuff and not procrastinate for weeks looking for perfection in technical detail rather than is it a pleasing piece of art to look at which is the point at the end of the day! (although learning the rules helps speed workflow enormously so worth investing time in but main reason to learn rules is so you consciously know when to break them :slight_smile: )

Keep entering look forward to seeing more.

Amazing entries this week not sure which one to vote on yet and it’s not even closed!

This is my entry this week, Cycles render 200 samples. Had a night render going on but the cat sabotage it by sleeping on the keyboard.
Due to short of time I could have done better on textures and people. No good on doing people, need practice.
Have done som touch ups with GIMP. I hope the message is seen. - Women around the World, stand up for your rights.

@JamesRay, photox is right i remember voting for this image a long time ago…

i would guess it was intentional. cause the image fits his title. “trapped in a paradox” witch could easily refer to an infinate spiral.

I uploaded by url and added the incorrect link.

Can I just check rules I just got substance designer, can I use that to make textures to use in blender for the competition if it’s not the main piece of work like slabs, walls, baking normal maps etc that sort of thing if i make them from scratch for a pure entry or is that not in the spirit of the competition and I should make them just in blender I know people use a bit of photo shop etc. I wasn’t sure I don’t mind either way I just didn’t want to do something and get pulled up on it :).

Also does it just have to be a picture of if I have time can I do an animation if I feel like it :slight_smile:

Sorry too late now, unless you want to contact a true Admin (use report button), only they can add you to voting now!