Challenge #605 (23/1/15) Entries CLOSED

i think makehuman is open.

One More Arrow

50% simple objects (picture frame, table , wall), 50% human face (was trying to create a female face 0_0) pure entry.

Hello everyone
It’s been a while since I entered in the weekend challenges. Anyway, here’s my entry (Pure). It’s rendered in Cycles. Color correction and some touches in Photoshop.

Hope you like it.

been a while sense ive entered might be back next challenge been working lately.
and good luck everyone.

Simply beautiful!

Okay, so here is my entry. It’s not perfect, but at least I finished it in time.

Beauty Industry
- Open Entry (because of the makehuman head), otherwise pure blender

Because my internet is extremely slow today, you can view a larger image at:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9J8lfyB3w2PZW9qelRyVmxhcDA/view?usp=sharing

Cycles 150 samples, post processing with Krita & Gimp, the background texture is from cgtextures.com (the rest is done totally in Blender).

I better get off my ass!
(edit) correction ( since blending is usually practiced while seated ) : I better get ON my ass!

Ooh, some very nice renders here!

I’ll have to give this week a miss due to time constraints, however, my idea was to have some old dude with a walking frame, on skis, carving his way down a mountain. Or something like that.

Modron, you can’t sit down to blend! You have to stand! On the keyboard! It’s the fastest way to use the hotkeys!

Couldn’t resist to participate this week, but now it’s gonna cost me in sleep time :mad:

…ok, I am working on a cape, but here is bat boy in his current state, in case I don’t meet the deadline.
vampires rule!

go vampires^

Dracula

aww i didnt get time to finnish it… think i would had a chance to win this one :confused: i like the glass dolphin :slight_smile:

@computerwhiz, thanks man.

@finalbarrage, you still got till end of the day, put something up! and I agree…
@spanishrose’s glass dolphin has an elegant appeal. She probably has my vote.

@RobertT once again has shown he is working on another level. Gorgeous.

finalbarrage Thank you. I really enjoyed doing that dolphin. Try to finish that one.
Photox Thank you
RobertT I agree that is very well done.

here’s my entry:
immortal jellyfish
1000 cycles pure

also remind me never to do underwater scenes, i could not get the lighting to work at all, and volemetric lighting refused to work through the water plane… even the boat i tried to put on the water didint work…

Photox and spanishrose: Thank you for your kind comments.

Photox: The realism you attained in your image is truly exceptional. Well done!

I feel blessed to be part of the Blender Artists community and to be able to witness and appreciate its many talented artists.

I really admire the energy and creativity everyone brings to these Weekend Challenges.

RobertT

Fully made in Blender/cycles. Not the textures though. Would that even be possible in Blender? :confused:

Great stuff so far! Kidus’s fountain is pretty awesome.

Here´s my rushed entry (I was too busy):
“It´s always so young”

Done in BI with some extra stuff on the compositor.

Now that is … disturbing.

thanks!! I think I will make him a scene at some point