Challenge #561 (03/14/14) Entries CLOSED

Greg, that is a really great piece, although I don’t get the reference. Ryeath – also a solid, creative render.

This is my first time ever using luxrender. Pure. 600 Halt samples.

“Player”

Here’s my entry:

Full resolution: http://flitsart.deviantart.com/art/Conciliate-440994894

Rendered in Cylces, the characters were made in MakeHuman, post-processing was done in Photoshop.

Guys we still have deadline to 27/03 ?
Because i’m very slow at mine.

Not the way I understand it. This challenges entries end today as usual. Voting will open and voting will close this challenge on 3/21, when the winner will pick the next theme. That challenge’s entries will end as usual on 3/24, when the voting will open. The voting will close on 3/27 and that will mark the beginning of the special week long challenge.

Quandtrum was just trying to get all this resolved in advance.

If I have misunderstood the timeline then ignore me. :slight_smile:

Don’t know why i forgot the date in Quandtum post n1, even me was thinking deadline was 27/03 .
So here my entry, not sure if pure becouse the books are imported (all other things from scratch)

“axe of conciliation”

Not really finished but i think is fine enough :slight_smile:

Good night!! I think I came to the deadline but let´s see

here is my entry, first this finished with nodes:

and then this one, I fixed a little problem in the cat`s mouth and put the texts on PS CS3:

Well, I dont understand completely how are going to change the challenge´s rules, but I like the way as actually is. Shorts deadlines makes you work faster and you learn more when you have the need to learn, but let´s see how it changes.

Good work everyone, I miss the thr RobertT entry

A greeting!!!

“excuse my english”

Sorry for the confusion on the deadline this week.

It’s not meant to be a rule change, it’s just meant to cover the week I will be out of town and unable to devote time to the contest. So it will only be a one-off thing.

sorry, I read and I dont read, now I understand, thank You.