Cat Competition

I would love to see other animations of you :slight_smile: .

well if you like this one i guess i can make another one but it will be epic and the scene will be alot bigger i’d say it would take about a month to two months or longer too model and render it all
will be a scene from a movie i wrote probably 20-30 sec long.
have to decide what scene to do.

if you go into my sketch book you can see a few of the characters i made for my movie
i made them during each guru comp.
The Golem, cyborg, robot, light gunner, alien ect.
been using the blender guru competitions to motivate my work for movie.
the golem is way to big for a close up shot with other characters had to scale him down to take pic.
he is like 4 stories tall and i have to retopol all of them because they are sculpts with multires of 4-7

Sorry I havent responded… Midnightcpu… you won… That animation was pretty odd but funny… I am going to do another cat competition maybe more people will do it.

thanks and good luck on the next comp

if i have time i’ll do it again but, i’ll make a different one

need to start working on my move sometime and get it going
already got most of the scenes done except one huge scene about a mile in diameter this on will take some time

A mile ? Compared to what ?

its a mile compared to real life 5,000 feet, 4 rounds of a football field.
the models are going to human size so around 5’5-6’ except the golem its 4 stories tall so around 100’
its not the field thats going to take the longest but the greenscreening and particles and models and the poseing
the scene i decided to do is my avatars biography or his history i
thank i only have one more scene to make before i start retopol and putting my models in.:yes: