CARLO's friend

Thank you very much for taking the time to make this tut. It will be helpful for sure.

His girlfriend’s nephew.

Hi Minoribus. Please let me know about it, took me a day to do this 0_o and I know it could be better.
thanks fir your support

thank you pieriko! i appreciate the wrk you did for this fine tutorial very much! i will try if i can get gob work now :slight_smile:

edit: wow, pieriko, thanks again! after so many failed attempts, i finally managed to get gob running with your tutorial! it is so great, and much easier to exchange the models this way. great timesaver, thanks a lot for your help.

Hi Doris, I’m super happy it helped and had a good feedback, especialy from a CGcookie trainer :slight_smile:

OMGOSH!!! T_T I’m a total failure!!! I absolutely suck, and I should throw my computer out the window, or eat it. 3 days?! Blender and Z-Brush? Z-Brush is the only thing that I can say that you have better than me software wise. :frowning: Man… This is soooooo cool, and I want to see video tutorials, like YESTERDAY!!! Time lapses, tuts… etc. English please :slight_smile: LOL! Or at least Spanish with captions? Thanks! :smiley:

Amazing work. You did it pretty fast IMHO.