(Cancelled) Nordostrov - FPS game project (.blend & Source Files Download)

1911 Dual wield

i love fps game

New Update:

Added:

• arm movement when camera move (except when aiming)
  • fake sun ray
  • hiding eyes with hand when look at the sun
  • lens flare
  • new texture for the base plane
  • realtime debris
  • scope red dot (WIP)
  • shadow
  • some environment (more environment will be added soon)

Improvement:

• better arm texture
  • better environment
  • better weapon sight
  • reduced green light on the watch

Removed:

• biohazard sign on arm
  • lifting weapon & aiming sound

great job bro, itā€™ll be cool if we can test it out while you working on itā€¦itā€™ll add more usability. Just suggestion by the way.

Cheers.

The eye shading is a pretty cool idea, it would add a new strategic and tactical element that Iā€™ve never seen in another FPS.

Thanksā€¦ :eyebrowlift:
Itā€™s exactly like what i mean :yes:

Hello Fajrul,
This is some impressive work. I hope you donā€™t mind me re-making your box art into a higher definition version, and other small modifications.

The image is 789x1000 px. if you would like a 1598x2000 px version I could send you a link to a dropbox file, I would have put that image in this post but it is apparently ā€œtoo largeā€.

Or perhaps, if you would like all the individual pieces I could send you the .xcf file and you could make your own in GIMP if you would prefer.

Kind regards,
ATomCat

Thanks, i really appreciate your work but for the box art as i planned it, iā€™ll keep change it in the future because it just an experiment and it isnā€™t permanent game cover. I hope you understandā€¦ :slight_smile:

The arm shielding your eyes from the sun is a very clever idea. I still love where this is going. When are we going to see some enemies getting shot instead of the ground though? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, in the next update iā€™ll add some enemy. Iā€™m making it right now. :yes:

Small Update:

Added:

• crosshair
  • player jacket & glove

New Update:

Added:

• hud crosshair (not fully finished)
  • player gloves&jacket (including new clothes customization feature)
  • dirt effect when shooting at the ground/the wall
  • cursor icon in weapon customization menu
  • sight crosshair
  • 4 new weapon sounds
  • enemy npc (not fully finished)
  • new basic plane texture
  • dirt effect on player hud when shooting at the ground/the wall
  • muzzle flash effect on player hud when shooting
  • red color night sight on 3rd&4th weapons
  • player idle animation (not shown on this video)
  • automatic rifle system

Improvement:

• better weapon night sight model
  • better walking&running sounds
  • better 2nd gun model

Removed:

• jump sound (not shown on this video)
  • breathing animation when aiming

really cool looking game man! great work, looks solid with plenty potential

edit - maybe you could make an enemy with a bright light attack or something so the eye-shielding thing can be used for gameplay?

Thanks,
It will be added of course, as you see the game title name is ā€œVoltā€ so it must be something to do with machine, electricity, and light on the enemy or the others. :slight_smile:

ah sorry of course! it will be interesting to see what youā€™re coming up with

Hey hey bro! this game is really coming along nicely what are you currently working on now for it and when can i check out the next video?!

Thanks, :slight_smile:
Right now iā€™m working on the animation for the enemy, and then after that iā€™ll make the HUD for the camera. For the next update video idk specifically when itā€™s come out, itā€™s random you know, maybe 2 weeks after thisā€¦ :spin:

Hello Fajrul97. I am a 3D Artist, and I really like your work. I have followed your work since I was in college. I watched you make ZVirus, ZVirus2 (I was very disappointed that couldnā€™t see a release), and now Volt. Now that I am out of school I have some free time to devote to a project like this. I have skills a programmer, and a 3D artist. I would be willing to help you with some assets in my free time if you would let me. Maybe even port all the assets over to a engine like Unity for you if we end up with a good result. Just let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
Iā€™m really appreciate your offer, but iā€™m sorry because i prefer to work alone on this project without anyone help except for some suggestion or an advice. So sorry i canā€™t accept your offer and i hope understand my decision. :slight_smile:

I do understand. I predicted that you would be reluctant to accept help on the Volt project as I have seen you refuse help from others who offered help on your previous projects. However, I do have a degree in computer science lol. I thought maybe my programming skills could be of some use to you. If you change your mind or want to start on a group project just let me know.