Bulldozer

Brilliant work!!!
A modern De Chirico masterpiece?
congratulations

OUTSTANDING! :RocknRoll: :RocknRoll:

Amazing piece of work! :yes:

Fantastic work! When I watched the making-of, I first wondered why you were going to spend so much time doing post. Then it hit me in face when I saw it.

Super Cool, great job!

Very well done !

I just love the work people create since Blender has Cycles!!!

@cekuhnen
Cycles and its wonderful node based UI is an instrument for artists. Here, in the hands of Maxon.
The video is an amazing presentation of what the cycles system can do. A joy to watch Maxon at work.

Amazing render!
I am astounded by the amount of post-pro work that goes into a piece like this…

Awesome render. I love your tricks with the gimp/photoshop post production. I will definatelly adapt those into my workflow!

I’ve learnt so much through your video.
Thank you so much.

This is one of the most impressive timelapse I’ve ever seen due to the pertinence of your manipulation.
Your shading and lighting process are just insane.

I saw this yesterday but didn’t have time to comment, and have been thinking about this since then. A wonderful job. Your time-lapse was very helpful! Keep up the great work. (btw, I looked through your portfolio and loved everything in it.)
5*

AWESOME! very nice and lovely design

What I like is that everything looks stylistically intentional. It’s contrasty, has grit, is sharp, is both mechanical yet organic - but all on purpose. You can tell the artist has a command of their medium, and that the visual message being delivered is as it was intended.

Wow, as someone with a strong preference for npr/painterly style 3d visuals, I have to say this is awesome and incredibly inspiring!

I’ve yet to watch the making-of video but I’ll be sure to do so, huge thanks for taking the time to record it and share your work process.

Sweet!

Five stars here also!

You know you gotta do the whole alphabet now, right? Outstanding work, would love to see more.

Looks really nice! Would you be interested in uploading a modelling video that is a bit slower? It’s hard to keep track of the modelling process. Kinda looks like magic. Maybe a real time modelling video?

Impressive. 5 stars from me, for sure.

And thanks very much for creation video.

Simply stunning, amazing use of contrast and color. Great hard surfaces and lovely proportions. Really shows what cycles is capable of producing! :slight_smile:

And a huge thanks for the insight in the making-of video! I find your GLSL viewport shading to be really awesome for hard surface modeling, would you mind sharing a screenshot of your viewport shading settings?