Bond

amazing man !

Love the ice. How did you get the detail within it - it looks like there are bubbles and inclusions (especially in the male).

Thanks a lot! As far as I can remember, there are bubbles, ice shards, and cracks inside the melting ice itself. Good news, though, I’ll be providing the project files soon on the Freebies section of my site. :slight_smile:

Beautiful as always reynante, I enjoyed your breakdown. I was just wondering how much of the compositing (after the raw render) was done in Blender vs. photoshop or gimp?

All of the post-processing portion of “Bond” was done with GIMP, since I wanted a quick and easy way to mask and paint in the areas I want to get affected. But I just wasn’t able to do higher bit-depth editing. So I’m going back to Blender’s compositor now. :wink:

Nice flow,… wish I had someone!

Love this, it sort of reminds me of surreal art that I loved when in school (mid nineties). This will be a great inspiration piece when I get better with the software :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words, dear sir. :slight_smile: And for sure, you will get better at it, with continuous practice. thumbs up

Reynante, cool great job!

I love the emotion in this! Just beautiful.

Thanks so much, Philip. :slight_smile: - Reyn