BMW 2 Series Studio

Very impressive renders, you don’t normally see this type of work (automotive) created with Cycles. Its usually done with Vray, but Cycles is just as capable.

Very professional work! Like a BMW style…

This is really good!
I have never really made a complete car, what is the workflow like? Do you make the body shape as one mesh then separate the different panels, or what? I’d be very curious to know!

I like the new render! I always enjoy seeing your work, and can’t wait to see more.

Amazing renders! One improvement I think that can be done is to have softer shadows. That would make this even better.

Another amazing example of what can be done in Blender + Cycles by an exceptional CG artist. Gratulacje :slight_smile:

Thank you so much guys.
3d model is not done by me, so this project is just about rendering and shading in cycles :slight_smile:
Now I am modeling leica camera so the project will be ready soon. I would like to test maxwell with blender.

Just Incredible stuff!
I was never get such results.
Fantasic work, thank you for this!

Whoa dude, this is what I have been looking for. You just helped me get to another level. Thanks so much for the .blend, love the set up.

Please, I was wondering how you got the reflective Caustics with cycles. I havent found much info (nil) on reflective caustics with cycles. Only V-ray, Yafaray and Luxrender. Could you just give me a lil tip on how you got that?

Thanks a bunch

Thank you guys! :slight_smile:
Stever
normally try to make lights very bright, and rims like chrome and u can also get the caustics form the carpaint making it also chrome with the color (like blue chrome for blue carpaint) then render just the ground as dark grey diffuse material. It should be ok then.