Blender Podcast on air!

We have released a new episode, grab it while it’s hot! :slight_smile:
Campbell and I talk about recent developments and topics. We hope you enjoy the show!
http://blender-podcast.org/

It’s good to hear that somebody actually enjoys squashing bugs!

Nice!
Btw, How dificult is to get a podcast with Bretch? looking forward to that one

What a great episode, love to hear where the prorities (in development) are and why.

Just want to say thank you Thomas and Campbell for a great podcast! I think a lot are like me: really appreciate what you are doing, but typically silent about it.

I look forward to next show! Would also like to hear from Brecht :slight_smile:

we need a new episooooode. moar podcast.

btw dingo broke area header ^^just before 2.60 release! it could become a lucky charm thing.
like breaking glas in some cultures.

When you guys going to do another pod cast I am suffering withdrawal symptoms here. The have been great so far so don’t stop too soon.

We are working on it already, expect a new episode this week still! :slight_smile: Sorry for the delay!

just listened to ep 9 for the fourth time at work ^^

I can’t imagine what else would be more important this week than making another podcast?! :wink:

Finally it is there! Episode 10!
Episode 010 / Interview with Sarah Laufer & Daniel Salazar

1:40 hours of information. :slight_smile: We hope you like it! :slight_smile:

At last! Thank goodness I can’t wear out the electrons relistening to podcasts. Headphones are another matter…

weee ep10! :smiley:

yeah, I love listening to these while I blend. I will download and give this a listen

Episode 011 / Blender 2.61 News & Updates

This week on the blender podcast, We discuss some of the things going on recently, especially 2.61 release and related projects (Cycles, Tiling Compositor & BMesh).

I enjoy these. Keep up the good work guys.

Episode 012 / Interview with Jonathan Williamson

"Yesterday, we talked with Jonathan Williamson, from cgcookie.com. We talked about his tutorial network and his work as trainer, and also had various chats about the future of Blender and next years plans and chances.

This is the last episode for this year, we will be back in January 2012.

Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you so much for all the support and help. Thanks for listening to the podcast!

• Thomas"

We just released Episode 13: http://blender-podcast.org/?p=299
Campbell and I talked about Collada, UI improvements, Cycles awesomeness and Cycles film projects :smiley:

Have fun!

Oh no, it’s not up at iTunes yet? Can’t sync iPod is there a change to syndication ?

EDIT: Ok it’s there now! Awesome thankyou.