Blender Guyz Competition: Courage

Hi! I Am Exited To Participate But Can People From Other Countries Participate?

i would like to ask the same question too, for the wacom tablet, though i doubt i would win though…

i tried to go with the minimallistic look:
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/34914

Here is my entry :slight_smile:

Here is my entry! I want that Wacom :smiley:

can i do multiple entries?

i really really want that wacom tablet

it’s an artistic emphasis on when you actually do tight rope, the feet hand and head feels the most weight, and they are what you depend on, and most of the time, where you shake the most

Here is my entry

The Carrot Dilemma

My entry “follow your heart”:

100% done in blender.

k, decided to give it a shot, something I’m working on

Hi, this is my entry for this contest. The wolves are depicted as spirits because they are the representation of all the fears and fear can take lot of forms. This image represents courage because the boy is ready to face his fears to protect the little reindeer which is paralyzed and can’t do it by himself. :smiley:

Here’s my entry:
“Facing the Beast”

Made entirely inside Blender, Cycles render @ 100 samples.

Finally made it :).
So here is my entry for the contest :

This young adventurer faced an unexpected creature in her journey. However, instead of fleeing, she decided to confront it bravely. Will her spear and spirit be sufficient to take down this humongous monster ?

Hi, here is my entry:

THE LITTLEST KNIGHT

For those of you who don’t know it a seranata is when usualy a guy sings a love song to his beloved confessing to her… in my country is usually done by college students with their tradition university wear.
Sometimes the girl doesnt even open her window… if you ask me that takes courage.

Hi all, this is my entry the name of the image is “La Sierra Nevada”.

hHi all, tihis is my entry…“La sierra nevada”

Here’s my entry showing the courage you need to pick yourself up and keep moving forward no matter your situation.

Is there any chance that the contest will be prolonged? I found out just today ;/

Probably my favorite entry! :smiley: Great job! :smiley:

Hi all! some pretty insane entries I’m seeing. great work!

Is the competition closed yet?