Blender 2.61 Cycles splash screen competition finalist *** 2014 Major Update ***

Never knew we could make things look so real.

Super work, David. The lighting is especially good.

Looking at your works,I am feeling very comfortable,clean and quiet stuffs!

David like many here I think your work is just great but… . “Took me 6 weeks to produce the above scene, the time included leaning Blender and Cycles” But, please tell me you had used another 3d graphics program prior to diving into Blender. Hell it took me 4 weeks to just move that damn cube! Retarded in Virginia.

Cool shot!

Very nice. What is configuration of the machine you rendered this on?

very nice work it looks better than a photo.

Nice work! Inspiring

Exceptional! Send these off to Pixar and tell 'em you want a job!

thanks for all the information guys

iklan gratis
iklan baris
situs jual beli
indonesia product

Such a perfect model,The reflections that you have given are awestruck.

This is pretty fantastic man. Can’t wait to see more stuff

I would just like to say a thank you to everyone for your encouraging comments, and to iterate my apologies from the first page (*** 2014 update ***) about not being able to reply sooner.

To answer questions raised since my last visit.

@ gregoreo - Definitely not a photograph, all CGI (except for some textures). Added an updated version plus Clay render to first post.

@ theoldghost - Many years ago I had a doodle with Imagine (nothing spectacular!). Then, before starting with Blender, tried Sweet Home 3D (see link below (sorry couple of image links have died)) along with Art of Illusion. Still striving to improve!
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,2200

@ leoini - Modelled on an i7 CPU (i5 would be fine) with Intel HD 4000 GPU for Viewport display. Render created with two NVIDIA GTX 580 graphics cards.

@ everybody else, a massive thank you for your kind comments, you have all given me a much needed lift.

Thank you kindly,
David

Pullback view image moved to first post, otherwise may become lost amongst posts.

David

High resolution image moved to first post

David

:DAll very nice. Welcome back! First assignment: Make something even cooler than before!! :slight_smile:

Thank you guitartom47, have done a few other little bits (and trialing some experiments) too, thought I would post these first. Ease myself back into things. David

Its like looking at real life photos!

Impressive and well done.

The final result is very, very nice. Great work! I love the brown fabric on the couch.