Birthday Gift to my sister

So cute, and made even better that it’s a gift! I hope she loved it.

I always gave a surprise gift to my sister for her birthdays.in her last birthday. I gifted a book related to dissertation writing. She told me that the book was really helpful for her studies. i recommend dissertation writing services you people.

Really cute :slight_smile: hope to do something like this soon enough too. I like how lively the picture is :stuck_out_tongue:

Dress looks fantastic - blurred on the right so it really looks like she’s moving.

I really like to composition. Good job.

Nice happy image :slight_smile:

awesome work!

That’s the cutest render I’ve ever seen. Really really well done.

This is great, but perhaps some gloss on the lenses?

I hope she likes it

I second that.

Great job on making this scene (and the girl) full of life :slight_smile:
Somehow, the character makes me think of Moana (Disney movie).

Great work, I’m sure she loved it

I think you made a cute birthday gift for your sister.
Btw, your design really-really cute :3
5 stars! :slight_smile:

I’d say, “just let the lack of glass in the glasses go.” The picture doesn’t really need it to get the job done, and it might even be distracting.

I’m sure that your sister loved it. Very thoughtful gift, and technically very well done. It does, indeed, belong where it is: in The Gallery.

Thats a pretty nice gift buddy :)… to get more links download

I’d say, “quite recently let the absence of glass in the glasses go.” Buy Dissertation The photo doesn’t generally require it to take care of business, and it may even be diverting.

I generally gave an unexpected present to my sister for her birthdays.in her last birthday. I skilled a book identified with thesis composing. She revealed to me that the book was truly useful for her investigations. I prescribe BuyDissertation you individuals.