Bikini Model

Thank you @@Teck-freak :).
Hair v2:

The hair looks pretty good to me in the previouse verssion. The lower part seam wet and thats pretty cool. The new one is good too but I wouldt have worked on drying them myself.

In the background, the overexposur of the sand make it hard to distinguish from the upper clouds and the palm tree look a little bit like it’s flying over the water.

Edit: the ear look a little flat and lakes of color.

Foreground water should be more saturated and darker than background water, but I guess the water isn’t that deep where she’s standing anymore, so we are seeing some sandy bottom through the water. I liked it better when the water was deeper (just below her swim suit).

Her hair looks really good.

Thank you @@Androol :). I hope I’ve done properly:
EDIT:
I’m correcting the excessive waves in the surrounding.

Attachments

Is the far away noise and strange artefact on the sky due to lake of render time and or to compressed background image or on purpose? After that I will have to give up as I dont see anyething else that isent perfect for me.

The water was fine for me lower but now with the riple efect it’s even better.

Thank @Androol. The Background is part of a HDRI. I wanted one with those low clouds. But only after I see that the resolution is not very good. I have to look for a better one. :slight_smile:

Really nice modal mano-wii,
I think it gets better with every iteration.
The hair still looks a little weird, I have included my basic hair node set up, maybe it will help.
To use it just tweak the color settings of the transmission Node and the reflection nodes

Nice realistic hair material @mickeyjoe. I learned some things from it. Congratulations.
The only problem was that it greatly increased the rendering time.
but I’ll do some editing and see how it looks. Thank U

I am glad I could help.
Here is a test result that I got using the same shader tweaked to be a blonde colour.

She’s looking like she’s almost ready for the Finished Projects Forum.

Yes, I’ll do that after :slight_smile:

Hi,

You are doing wonderful!

I thought i’d chime in try be of any use - attached a ref. It took me over an hour to try paint/comp. It’s really late (1am) so please forgive me if It comes off a bit rushed/blunt - My goal is for you to succeed.

Things done (or should have some attention).

1. Water :
    1.1 Water is more transparent the closer you are to camera. You should be able to able to see some sand/rocks/seashells?, caustics
    1.2 Water = fresnel; You can see how it’s light towards you and dark futher away. Also keep in mind that it reflects sky: Ref: http://www.crossingitaly.net/travel/wp-content/uploads/Beach-holidays.jpg

2. Lady:
    2.1 One eye is a bit wonky - changed it (sort of)
    2.2 Made a bit more HOUR SHAPE (bit bigger bust, bum) and balanced a bit more
    2.3 Varying eyebrows a bit (one up, other down) could give her more emotion/expression

3. Background. I really feel that speed7777 was on to something because composition wise(rule of thirds) you are leading attention to empty area (well her elbow and palmtrees). With just some palmtrees +sun (added flare) you are playing it safe and it will work… however if you add something like the shark suggested - it can make the image epic and humorous - tons more emotion! So it’s really up to you where you push it but either way that area needs some attention.

Again, Looking awesome!

I have to try the critic of the critiques. :smiley:

I had the feeling the left eyes (on the right) was wrong, but wasent totaly sure if it was a good or bad idea, some imperfection may be cool if it’s on purpose, so I kept it for myself.

I think most of what you added is interesting, especialy the aproch on the water and the move of the brow, but I dont realy like the sun and flare as, if it fill an empty spot, it also cach the eyes a lot and get it away of the subject. Adding some higher layer of clouds or some birds may have solved this problem without becoming the lightest and more eyes catching part of the image.

Slightly off topic: All this make me remember a director of photography school refering to these rules of composition as “photo club rules” and destroying them thorougly showing that the masters of photography didnen’t folow them, with master study to make his point.

Sadly, non bein a master able to creat my own rules, I confes I regulary try to use these classics too.

I m a failure of a student.:o

WOOOW @cgstrive!!! look really great.

I think I’ll post this photo in finished projects

@Androol, Hahahaha. I saw your arts in Blender! You’re a good student and pro :slight_smile: