Big Monster Drumkit (DW)

@Storrboy: Great idea! Although already beautiful, a gong would set this off! :smiley:

Sounds like shit cuz its made from bytes hahahaha :smiley: just kidding (not really)
Thanks bro!

Details are the type of thing that in some cases are really pain to get the result, BUT when you do! worth everything :wink:

@Storrboy @VickyM72 @harleynut97: For you guys, i will come later with a gong version incl. :wink: I’ll post here, promise~

Amazing work… Thanks for sharing the making too.

Glad you liked!
Thanks! :wink:

whoa! Excellent… i’ve modeled the Silveria drumkit several years ago, so i’ve suffered enough to know how hard it is…(the video was really bad , i did only the modeling, in maya)… And i was proud of it, but yours is really top notch! :slight_smile:

Great! That is awesome! And now animate “Ratamahatta” !

Man, that’s absolutely awesome! I like the realism of the surfaces. thumbs up

Hi guys!
sorry for the ultra late reply, unfortunately my computer just died, well… burned. ): (crying hardly)

so, things going slowy here, but c’mon, lets answers these replies!

Thanks bro! Drumkits are really worse than they appear to be, the shell sizes with all that stuff inside, objects maintaining a proporti…ARGH
hopefully we are done, right? :smiley:

and that video is really funny! looks like evil music comes to world of warcraft hahahahah

my initial idea was to do a little music video with all my instruments and stuff too but, nope. i like to sleep.

Thanks for the comments! :wink:

Yeah! i see that someone knows Sepultura here! ;o

Making an animation of it certainly will burn my next computer too :smiley:

Thanks for the compliments bro! :wink:

Thanks man! glad you liked! :smiley:

Hey guys, when my new (not really new) desktop arrives, i planned the Most Ambitious Project Ever™ (MAPE) involving hundreds of elements, millions, or maybe bilions of polys! if you liked matrix revolutions, you’ll like my project! stay tuned :wink:

From one drummer to another…Bravo!

I really like the camera angle you chose. It show how big and powerful the kit is, I can almost hear it.

Woa!

Thats amazing... really well done. Im only starting out in Blender so I can`t even imagine the work that must have gone into modeling something like this.

Im also a drummer in a band... unfortunately I dont have a DW but I can appreciate your modeling/rendering etc skills.

Top job…

:RocknRoll:

Wow! I really love what you have done with the Drum Kit, as a drummer myself, I could not imagine having a drum kit like this, because, this is just… WOW! It’s amazing! Is there a time where the model will be released with a download link for users to use for their animations?

I’m willing to use it for an animation I so wanted to do!

• Krazzy

These drums are really awesome!

:eek: Amazing Kit…damn now I want one! no I NEED ONE!!! LOL

oh no! a double bass! aiieeeee!

Excellent, I can hear it from here already !