BGMC 17 | Jet Ski Racing

The whole family likes this game, we were all playing it yesterday. Silly me, it was in multitextured mode, changed to GLSL and it works fine. :slight_smile:

you play a game with blow up dolls as maincharacters with your family?!? H(u)MMM!

@S-Markt

Not cool. Good thing youā€™re not standing in front of me, right now. you might have been holding your broken nose.

Pfft thats nothin. My family plays games where you kill people and disobey law enforcement.
We also play Dungeons and Dragons. Weā€™re going to hell, no doubt about it.

at least hell has the better videogames.

Well regardless of the rest of this conflict stricken thread, I would like to give my impressions on the actual game.

I thought the level was built very well and it was fun to play through. apart from the ā€˜you loseā€™ glitch I thought this game was very well made. The camera was a bit stuttery when turning for some reason but most of the time it worked well.

Well regardless of the rest of this conflict stricken thread,

What??? Nah, heā€™s bustinā€™ my chops, Iā€™m bustinā€™ his. Itā€™s all good on my part. :slight_smile:

@pqftgs

The family that plays together stays together. :slight_smile: even with blowup dolls. :open_mouth: