Bgmc 10 | WALL-E

Ah, yes I now see your point about the controls, that makes sense now. I don’t know why I didn’t see that. But it still confuses me that the “W” key on the left side moves WALL-E right, and the “E” key on the right side moves him left. Probably personal preference though.

Yes, sometimes when WALL-E has the block he gets thrown until I press g and release it. I have also had the problem of not being able to pick up some of the garbage, some of the time. But that is not a huge issue because I can eventually pick it up from a different angle.

Invisible walls would be good for a start, but a better option would be actual walls of garbage that the player can not penetrate. It’s much better that the player sees that he can’t go somewhere, rather that not see he can’t go somewhere.:slight_smile:

I like to change bullet physics to much bigger num(50for example) so it gives more realistic look/feel.

The movement controls for WALL-E should not be changed.

Ah, yes I now see your point about the controls, that makes sense now. I don’t know why I didn’t see that. But it still confuses me that the “W” key on the left side moves WALL-E right, and the “E” key on the right side moves him left. Probably personal preference though.

its like walking “W”&“E” activates your left and right foot XD

It seems to me that origin of the WALL-E is way below so he runs into some funny situations when u try to climb the wall(I have make him even fly for a while way up)