Back to boring interior

wooooow it is very real :slight_smile:
indigo is very powerful

Really a phenomenal render and textures

Almost perfect. I find the curtains a bit unconvincing.Not really your fault though. It’ll be good once they get the cloth simulator up and running.

yeah, whatever, I can go take pictures of my living-room and upload them too.

:smiley: seriously it’s incredibly realistic

Holy crap! :slight_smile: Nice one! Love the lamp

Awesome,I think u r professional doing all this things, Anyway, I love your work very much.

=d it looks so life like my brother tried to jump into it

poor guy is in the emergency room and i have a broken monitor =p

I wanna live there

It looks really réalistic!! Amazing work!:yes:

I must say I like it! The marble looks fine in my opinion, and the lighting looks very realistic!

I like the idea very creative and artistic

Not bad I like those vase especially the lightening.The arrangement also is good and I think the visitors glad to stay there.

Very impressive set of photos.

I like it, i think it’s preety good, but I have some doubts about the photorealism in the open shots. I kind of dislike the folds in the cloth; they look a bit fake to me. Another simple tip, is to tweak the dark shot a bit in terms of light so you can cause a more intense feeling of depth. I believe that you could mess a bit arround with the angles of the lights.

I like how bring the message of your title very well across. Both, single objects and the layout are highly credible and barely distinctable from a photograph. The materials are insanely realistic.

It may be boring to you but for some of us this is great stuff. I like the carpet and all the detail you deliver.

Even if those vases look like pepper and salt loll its REALLY great! Very realistic. Good job!

Far from boring!