Back to 80's

Outstanding!!

amazing work!

If Who Framed Roger Rabbit? were ever done again in modern-day CG ā€¦ and I am not suggesting that it ought to be ā€¦ then this would be a fine frame from that show. Youā€™ve done exceptional work in the framing and stage-lighting, as well as in the dress. It simply looks ā€¦ professional. And the characters, as they should, exude personality.

It deserves a place at the BA immidiately! Great work, fine models and a very stylish, cartoonish shaders. Lovely piece, indeed, one of the finest rendered in Cycles Iā€™ve ever seen. 5 stars from me, no doubt about it.

Very nice, soft and colorful.

It is so clean as Render! Amazing work! :smiley:

Lovely work!:yes:

Incredible works! :eek:
Five thumbs up!

Woaa thanks guys for the warm comments. Canā€™t believe that bunnies got placed on BA. Thanks again happy blending >_

Damn dude! Thatā€™s bad ass. I love it.

Totally reminds me of an old Bugs Bunny Cartoon where he shoots (and kills) a guy for interrupting his Piano performance

Great job man!

1 Like

wow, man , wow! not only pleasing to the eye, but the soul

1 Like

What a adorable couple.

1 Like

great woyrk. love it. (Bugā€™s accent)
my guess is that she is singing: Bound to You - Christina Agulera

1 Like

For instance nowadays back then I wish I could voice Bugs Bunny and voice actress of Lola Bunny(maybe it could be even Honey Bunny such love triangle)Kath Soucie would be nearby closer to me even as Francine Cottontail and me being voice actor of Oswald Cottontailā€¦etc.

2 Likes