BA: New Theme is live

whoa, what in the world. Everything has changed! I kinda liked the white background, this reminds me of cgsociety.

Feels more like actually being in Blender doesn’t it?

+1 for the new theme :slight_smile:

yeah, it blends in perfectly with blender and unity… really nice, I like darker styles, less exhausting for the eyes.
One thing though, could you add a distinctive icon for threads you have posted in? Right now you can only hover over the icon and it’ll tell you how many times you’ve posted in it, but a more visual sign would be great.

That may definitely help break it up a bit. Adding to the list. Thanks guys!

i agree with this.only thing bugging me too.

rest is supercool.

The old theme had icons that showed you if you posted in the thread or not. This one doesn’t. Can you reimplement that on this new theme?

Well! That came as a surprise! It’ll take some time getting used to but this is nice!

sooo much better, every forum should be like this

well halleluia!!! thanks so much!

Whoa, that was the first word that came out of my mouth when loaded blender artists today. Awesome job guys, I love the new theme :slight_smile:

THank you for the new dark theme, this is so much easier to read for me :wink: Very beautiful style for the site

hrm… the “you have replied in this thread” image is gone, and i would be nice if you could minimize the special topics banner like the rest of the sub forums.

Looks brilliant,really needed an update!

WOAHH! that was an awesome, unexpected surprise :smiley: by what i saw before screaming with joy, it looks great!!! You’ve done a cracking job :smiley:

Really like the “Default Mobile Style” to view this on the iPad. So much easier to use with fingertips. I guess it isn’t quite finished though as it still says “vBulletin” at the top instead of “Blender Artists”, but otherwise works great so far…

My reaction…

piw … efm - npo (eyes rolling) @#ndfpfg … nbpaeu - - - … rn (flashbacks) b#$@pfebckad (see the light within) ////… jfv (pupil dilation) piregpia@ - #$dsvoljae#$pirojg … (looking at address bar) … aowijpoijawdp[voinap (think to feed the cat in two hours) iovnawpioenv

After 5 seconds…
OH, AMAZING!!! NEW THEME!!! IT ROCKS!!!

Well done admins of blenderartists!

Is there any chances to put thumbnails in other threads, like Work in Progress forum? :slight_smile:

New design approuved :slight_smile:

Almost the same colors as my website and blog :smiley:

ummm… my first reaction.
i hate it.
its pretty dark.
lets see… maybe i will get used to it…
would be better if the users could set their own background color
and it would remember per member name at each logon.
(have like 2-3 themes to choose from, all the same layouts etc… just different colors)

edit*
oh i just found the Ba Light theme in “Settings/General Settings”(At the bottom)
now its back to normal! Whoo!!.. sweet…