Ave Espelita | Animation Demo Reel 2012-2013

Low Poly Rocks !!!

Where is the tutorial ? we like it and appreciate !!!
Cheers.

Thanks! :smiley:

I made the rig myself…Nothing fancy. haha. The only thing in this rig are IK constraints for the legs. :smiley:

Low polly effect might be just to add some edge creasing action! :smiley:
I spaced out key frames for that one. :3

Hey Herbert!
Thanks for the critique! Actually I’d been longing to do some acting animation. You can expect it to be on one of my next projects. :slight_smile:
Onwards to the next level!

The capture of really subtle movements is impressive.

It looks really cool.

Is it a mocap? Looks like mocap to me + some keys anims.

I need to work on my animation skills.

that was so cool :smiley: i really want to get better at animating but after the painful process of modeling and rigging, my anims always turn out looking fake and ungraceful. awesome work!

Hey! I’ve been working on an animation and was wondering if you would be interested in helping me and masab.mia and Kboc39 with animating our film, or YouTube series. This will be volunteer work, and you will be working for a twelve year old. Please contact me by Skype or email at [email protected]

Congrats Ave great work man…this reel definitely shows your talent…and top row too right on man!

sick my friend !!

fantastic animation!!!

That box jumping from :25 to :31 is fantastically ridiculous - totally fun. Animation like this, all fluid and over-expressing the physics of direction and balance, are why Team Fortress 2 animations by fans are so fun to watch. I don’t really care where the animation comes from, your camera choices make every move visually literate and that alone is a hell of a trick.

Impressive! and with a simple rig? I’s like to see how simple is it, hehe.

I like the animation! The style of the movements remind me of the game Tekken. Good job!

I love the look and style of this so much. Good job :wink:

That’s skills!

Very good animation work !!! Give the envy to try !! :slight_smile:

Awesome work!