Autochenille 1931

it looks very good :slight_smile:

WOW! very very nice!

I usualy donā€™t like carā€™s rendersā€¦ but this one is absolutely outstanding! Very nice jobā€¦ If you donā€™t care, could you show us some wires, and the maps that you used in this project? This is just perfect

Wow nice, and that river is looking freaking awesome too xD

V1k1ngo :I usualy donā€™t like carā€™s rendersā€¦ but this one is absolutely outstanding! Very nice jobā€¦ If you donā€™t care, could you show us some wires, and the maps that you used in this project? This is just perfect
all maps:
:eyebrowlift:
example:

car model:

It looks great!Awesome detail on the model.

ā€¦from a Gear Head point of viewā€¦EXCELLENTā€¦from an ā€œamateurā€ Blender userā€¦good texture paintingā€¦love it.

These are real nice looking. 5hours does seem a long time. This was straight Blender Render you said? Anyone checked out RenderWeb yet. An animation I did took over two hours on my computer. RenderWeb did it in 30 minutes.

this is some WICKED car :stuck_out_tongue:

Grats! Maybe some edges could be more rusty, but apart that very well detailed and realistic model!

Great work! The model looks very realistic and the textures are awesome! The scene also looks amazing. Iā€™m pretty impressed that you were able to get such a good render in Blenderā€™s internal renderer.

Great work!
Awesome renders!

Very cool, great job

Wow. Very beautiful renders. Do you think you have the patience to make a couple animations. Itā€™s be great to see something, even a static model with wind blowing flags/rope/etc. Keep it up!

Wish that we could have something like this in Fallout or MadMax, seems to fit very well in there.
Was there any real world inspiration for it? The front kind of echoā€™s 1940ā€™s style armored vehicle to me!

Iā€™m glad to see, what I assume is, an old war vehicle. I donā€™t see many of those being modeled very often. Great work!

Wow, I like the style. Usually I would suggest to add dirt to a war vehicle, but in this case itā€™s just perfect. Reminds me of a car in a museum :wink:

Nice work, very detailed